Chapter 2

What was I thinking? Why did I kiss him? Im so stupid.

All these questions going through my mind. I can't seem to answer them. I can't stop thinking about Austin.

I have to do something productive.

So I went out for a run. Its a Saturday morning! what else can I do?

I'm getting lost in the music while i was running until my phone starts vibrating. Its a call ... I don't know this number.

"Hello?"  

"Um hello? is this Amber?" It was a low and raspy voice.

"yea. who's this?"  

"Its Austin.. I just want to say sor..."

I hanged up the phone. I don't want to hear him.

I continued to run and as I reached my house I had 10 missed calls. and guess who it was from. Austin.

A few days past and I haven't got any calls from Austin.

I guess he stopped. oh well. forget about him. What do I do with my Mahomies account? I'm just going to deactivate it.

My doorbell rang. "IM COMING!" I rush to the door. I opened it.

Austin was standing there with red roses. His whole outfit was red. Red T-shirt, red shoes, red hat. He looked into my eyes.

I was going to slam the door closed but then Austin stopped it with his foot.

"Amber. I'm SO sorry" He said. His voice was different. It sounded like he was devastated.

I opened the door. "What do you want from me Austin?" I couldn't look at his face. If I did then I would give in.

"I want to apologize. I never wanted to hurt your feelings. Can we start over?" He looked deep into my eyes and said "Please?"

I couldn't help it. "Fine. but we are never ever doing that again. Whatever that was."

His face lit up when I said fine. I was about to close the door when he said

"Do you want to go to a carnival with me tomorrow? at 8?"

I smiled. "sure" I closed to door. Leaving him outside.

After I closed to door I found myself laughing and smiling. For some odd reason I couldn't stop smiling. My heart was racing. I felt like I can do anything but the one question remained.

How will I know he won't hurt me again?

Comment if you liked it :) Should I do more?

Tweet me --> @Mahomies_Dream