Chapter 41

Austin's POV

The door swung open and I jumped up.

"God you scared me Alex. Did you get the skittles." He began pacing back and forth.

"What's wrong? When you pace back and forth somethings bothering you." I said. His hands were on his hips and he was looking down.

"What's wron.."

"Can I get your phone?" He interrupted me. He stopped moving and looked up.

"Uhh .. I can't. I'm doing something." I looked down at my red IPhone.

"Oh really? ..." He said.

"Youre too busy texting Amber. Aren't you?" He asks. I kept my head down.

"Aren't you?" The tone in his voice made me feel guilty.

"Yea I'm texting Amber..." I looked up at him.

"Is there a problem with that?" I asked. He was still standing.

"There is a problem..." He stared at me with those red eyes.

"Youre texting her saying that you're me..." I looked down when he said that.

"You can't text her saying its really you?" He asks me.

"You can't text her... oh I don't know.. that you miss her?" He kept talking.

"I don't miss her" I said sharply.

"Really??.." He sat down on his bed facing me.

"Says the one that broke down at the Meet&Greets when that fan said her names Amber..."

"Says the one that was gonna call her in the dressing room..."

"Says the one that pretended to be me to talk to Amber..."

"And says the one that said it in his sleep." He stopped at that.

"Wait what?" I looked up at him confused.

"Yea..." His voice was calm.

"When we were on the airplane heading to New York. You were sleeping and you said "I miss you Amber." He looked down.

"You said it more than once. You kept on calling her name. It was weird because we we're on a plane." He laughed. I couldn't say anything because it was true. I do miss her.

"Austin..." I looked at him.

"You gotta talk to her..." I looked back down on my phone and went to my contacts.

"You can't run away from her..." My thumb hovered over Ambers contact icon.

Should I take ACs advice and talk to her? Or should I wait.

This thought made me think more about her. It made me think about all the memories we had. All the times we had together. Its like it didn't even happen. Like she threw it all away.

"You have to tal..."

"Not now." I said firmly.

"I need some time." It became silent. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the light and closed the door.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Then I looked down at the faucet. I turned it on and took a big puddle of water and splashed it on my face.

Maybe Alex is right. Maybe I should talk to her.

I took the towel and wiped my face.

Never mind do what she wanted. Focus on your career and forget about her. Forget about her. I looked up at the mirror.

She would forget you too. Just forget her. Forget what you had with her because she would do the same. Forget her.

Bsudbdkdudb :) Thanks for reading !! If this Chapter gets 35 votes, I'll make Chapter 42 :)