Chapter 95

Ambers POV

"Mom!" I hear a guys voice scream. I knew it was Austin. I see Austin hug Mama. While he looks at me his eyebrows shot up.

"Amber!" He then screams my name. He let's go of his mom and he walks over to me and hugs me.

He's wearing a pizza hoodie, blue jeans and neon orange shoes.

His hug was tight. While I was hugging him people were taking pictures. I didn't mind. I hugged him back.

A few minutes pass by and he let's go of me.

"You came!" He screamed. I don't know why he's screaming. It was kinda quiet. Everybody's talking and all you hear is Austin screaming.

"Yea I came!" I scream back and he laughed.

"Amber! AMBERRRR!! Amber!!!!" I hear three guys scream and I knew it was Alex, Robert and Zach. They all start running towards me.

They all start pushing each other to hug me. Alex got to me first then Zach, then Robert. Roberts slow.

"Why does it seem like I haven't seen you in forever?" Alex said and I laughed.

"Well. We did see each other 2 days ago." I said. They all start laughing and joking around with each other.

"Here let me show you something." Austin said whispering in my ear. I then walk with Austin somewhere. We stopped at a door and he opened it.

"What is this?" I ask him as we entered the door. I see a giant mirror with circle bulbs around it. There was Austins cologne and other stuff on the counter in front of the mirror. There was also a small stool in front of the mirror.

I then look to my left and I see a rack of clothes that were hanging on hangers.

"What is this?" I ask him again.

"This is where I get ready." He said spreading his arms out and showing me everything. I sat on the stool and watches Austin look throw the rack of clothes.

"Should I wear this?" He pulled out another hoodie but it was black. I shook my head no.

"Why not?" He seemed let down.

"Isn't it gonna be hot up there when you're performing?" I said getting up and taking the black hoodie out of his hands. He sat down on the stool.

"Yea" He said slowly.

"Then you need something that won't make you hot." I said looking through the rack of clothes.

"What about this?" He said getting up from the stool and taking a plain black t shirt out. He held it against he chest and looked at me with his hair pushed back.