Chapter 86

Ambers POV

"We've only been gone for 2 days." I said still hugging everybody.

"those 2 days were the longest." I see Robert lift his head from the group and say.

"Okay guys. Come on." I hear my mom behind me. She closed the door and everybody separated.

I walked to the couch and sat down and so did everyone else. Austin and Sara sat next to me.

"So what happened at New York?" Sara said shoving me and lifting her eyebrows up thinking that something did happen at New York.

"Nottthiiing." I said slowly and looking down at the ground and smiling.

I turned my head and looked at Austin. He looked at me and grinned. It was quiet. The tension between Austin, I and the others made it awkward.

My mom stood there staring at us. I looked at her and opened my eyes telling her to get out politely.

"Well I'm gonna make spaghetti." She said winking her left eye and getting what I was trying to tell her.

"Come on Amber ... What ACTUALLY happened?" Sara said elbowing me.

"Nothing happened. Austin and I just went out..." I said making it awkward. I looked up and everybody was looking at me shocked.

"No. we aren't going out. We went out for dinner." I said trying to switch it around.

"Oh okay." Sara said rolling her eyes. Like I was lying.

"Seriously we had dinner." I said looking around and Alex, Robert, and Zach's faces were all red.

"Wha- what's happening ? What's going on. tell me." I said shoving Sara but she didn't look at me.

"Come on! what's the big deal!" I said practically screaming.

"Sara told us about you remembering everything. We want you guys to get back together." Robert blurted really fast. My mouth dropped.

"What?" I said angrily as I turned to Austin and he looked down and sighed.

iamhdisalsiahsb Hahahah ! thanks for reading this chapter !! :) What do you guys think? like it? nooo .

if this chapter gets 90 votes :) I'll make chapter 87 :)