Chapter 62

Ambers POV

Austin and I started walking away from Cameron.

"So are you dating Cameron now?" I joked with Austin. I look at him and he smiled.

"no .." He chuckled.

"How do you know him anyway?" He asked me.

"We were best friends in 8th grade. Then in 10th grade I had to move here..." She hesitated.

"Why? Are you jealous?" I joked again. We kept on walking then I realized I still have chilli on my shirt.

"Can we go to the bathroom?" I ask Austin. He stops and looks at my hoodie.

"Yea sure." He said leading me to the bathroom.

I start walking to the bathroom. I walk in the girls bathroom and I hear someone walk behind me. I turn around.

"Austin I can go to the bathroom by myself." I chuckled.

"No its okay." He said walking into the girls bathroom. Good thing no one was in there. I stood in the bathroom thinking.

"What. what happened Amber?" Austin asks me.

"Um ... I don't have a shirt underneath .. I have a bra but I don't have anything but a bra underneath my hoodie." I said embarrassed. I look up at Austin and I see him laughing. I slap his arm.

"Its not funny!" I said slapping his arm again. He grabs my hand and says ..

"Okay. okay. You can have my shirt." He said smiling. He let go of my hand and he slowly took off his shirt. I saw the outlining of his abs and his arms are built. I stood there looking at his sculpted body.

"Amber amber... amberrrrr..." Austin said shaking me.

"Wait what." I said snapping back to reality.

"Here." He gave me his grey oversized shirt and he had a white tank top underneath. I took a deep breathe still looking at his built body.

I took the shirt and I went into the stall. I took off the dirty chilli smelling hoodie and I threw it over the stall.

It fell beside Austin and he picked it up from the ground. I looked at the grey shirt and I stared at it. It was soft and a little bit wrinkled.

Why does that cologne smell so familiar? I asked myself. I smelled it again and again. It smelled so good. I put it on and it felt great. The smell of his shirt overwhelmed me. I opened the stall and I see Austins back. I see him washing the stain out of my shirt.