Chapter 58

Ambers POV

I took off my hospital gown and I put on my clothes. Blue jeans and black hoodie. This outfit looks too familiar. Anyways I look at myself in the mirror and I observe myself.

Scratches on my face, black and blue marks on my neck. It looks like someone gave me a hikki. I took the small bandages off my face and threw it in the garbage. I then put my hair in a ponytail.

I grabbed the handle in the bathroom and I opened it. Then I see Austin sitting in the chair holding the flowers again. I look around and I don't see my mom.

"Where's my mom and why are you holding the flowers again?" I ask Austin.

He smiles and gets up. "You're mom said that she'll take a taxi ... and " He walks around the bed and walks closer to me.

"And I don't know why I'm holding these flowers but here." He said confused looking at the flowers.

"Okay" I chuckled and took the flowers. Our hands touch and my heart beats faster. He looks at me with those hazel eyes and I couldn't help but look at them.

"Did I ever told you that you have beautiful eyes?" I said getting lost in them. He looks down and laughs.

"You have ..." He looks up smiling. Showing me those white teeth.

"Did I tell you, you're beautiful." He said awkwardly. I smiled.

"I thought we were just friends." I said laughing.

"Um I mean your eyes..." He said walking slowly backwards.

"Your eyes are beautiful." He cleared his throat. I looked down and smiled.

"So where are we going?" I asked waiting for him to respond. He stood there with his hands in his pockets looking down.

"Its a surprise." He said looking up with a smile on his face.

"What's so funny?" I asked trying to look into his eyes but he looked away.

"Nothing." He chuckled.

What's so funny? Is there something on my face? I stood there waiting for him to stop laughing.

"Are you done?" I said annoyed.

"Yea." He nodded and I started walking out the door. As I'm walking out the door I forget about my phone. I sharply turn around, still looking down. Then all of sudden I bump into Austin.