THE LAST CHAPTER :)

Ambers POV

I turned around and he was walking towards me.

He got a haircut. I knew because the last time I saw him his hair was long and now its cut short. He looked good.

"Austin." I said looking at his hair. Both the side of his head was cut short and the top was cut a little bit but not that much.

He looked like Superman.

"Your hair." I smiled at him and he smiled too.

"Your hair." He said raising his eyebrows and looking at my hair.

"You look great." He said looking at me and I said thanks. I got lost in his eyes. It was silent. But then Alex said "Whose ready for the beach?" I turned back around.

"Were going to the beach?" I asked Alex and he nodded yes.

"Do you want to go to the beach?" He asked. I smiled.

"Of course I want to go to the beach! I missed the beaches in Florida !!" I screamed but they all just looked at me.

"What. I love Florida." I laughed.

"Okay. Are you ready?" Alex asked me.

"Yea. I have everything in that suitcase." I pointed at the suitcase and everyone looked at it.

"That's great. Let's go" Robert says walking towards the door and leaving. Zach and Sara followed. I smiled and looked at Alex and Austin. I told them that I'll meet them there and they walked out.

"Mom can I g..."

"Go ahead." She said interrupting me. I hugged her.

"You're the best mom ever." I said pulling away from the hug. And she smiled.

I then went in my suitcase, took out my bathing suit and a sundress. Went to the bathroom changed into the bathing suit and sundress.

I took my towel in the suitcase and said goodbye to my mom. She said bye back and I went out.

Once i got out of the house I see the red range rover and Sara's car behind it. I went to Austins car and tapped on the glass. It rolled down and its Alex.

"I'm gonna go in Sara's car." I said and they nodded. I ran towards Sara's car and she lets me in the passengers seat.

"Hey girl." She said and I smiled.

"Hey Sara." I said back and she turned the car on. Music started playing and we began driving.

"Hey Sara?" I said. She lowered the music and turned her head but still looked at the road.

"Yea." She said back.

"Can you wake me up when we get there? I'm still tired from the plane ride." I said putting my head beside the car door. I took one of Austins black jackets from my bag and covered myself over it. I started closing my eyes a little.

"Of course. Go to sleep. I'll wake you up." She said and I closed my eyes and began to daze off into limbo.

Austins POV

"So Austin." I hear a male voice say. I turned my head back a little and said "Yea?"

"Doesn't my hair look great?" I hear Robert joke and I smile thinking about Ambers hair.