Chapter 78

Ambers POV

Austin and I sat on the leather couch that was in the middle of the living room. I look to my left and a wall of windows stared back at me. Its really light in the room.

Nash then comes in the living room with a notepad. He sat directly across from Austin and I.

Nash looks down and starts writing stuff down on his notepad.

"What's the pad for?" Austin asks Nash. Nash looks up and puts his pen down. His blue eyes stared at Austin.

"I'm gonna interview her." He said smiling.

"Okay." Austin said sitting back on the leather couch. Nash then looks up at me.

"So why haven't we met on Saturday? .." He said looking at me with those blue eyes. I look back at Austin because we both know why i didn't come that day. Austin sits up with wide eyes.

"Aheem. She want here because she had to put her puppy down." Austins voice cracked. He lied.

Austins a terrible liar.

"Really?" Nash said looking interested.

"No. no ..." I looked at Austin.

"Thats a lie." I said looking over at Nash. I chuckled.

"Than what happened?" Nash said confused. I looked over at Austin. His eyes got wider. Like he was telling me not to tell Nash what happened to me at the hospital. I then looked at Nash.

"I was in the hospital." I said confident. Nash's facial expressions said it all. He felt sad but confused at the time.

"What happened?" He asked again. I feel Austin tap my shoulder but i ignored him.

"Well. I got into a car accident ..." I looked at Austin and hesitated.

"And I have short term memory loss." I looked back at Nash.

"Then how did you remember to come here." He asked.

"Austin." I pointed at Austin.

"For some reason, I remember A LOT better when I'm with Austin." I said smiling at the ground. It was silent.

"How old are you?" Nash asked me trying to change the subject.

"18.. you?" I asked him.

"18." He said smiling at me. I'm sorry but I gotta say his eyes are BEAUTIFUL.

After that Nash showed me the room that I would be sleeping in. We walked into this tiny hallway. The left was Nash's room and the right was my room. Straight was the bathroom that we share.

I walked into my room with Austin. Nash went somewhere.

2 windows and 1 big closet. The room was normal size for a bedroom.

"How do you like it?" Austin asked me looking out the window. I turned my head and looked at him. He looked at me.

"I like it." I said smiling. I took my phone and looked at the time. It was 2:30.

"Come on." I hear so I look up. Austin waved over to me to get out. I walked out of the room. We both walked in the GIGANTIC living room and stood there waiting for Nash.

Nash then comes out of his room looking for us. He looks up and smiles.

"There you guys are." He said smiling. I look around and admired the sight.

"So what is this?" I asked still looking around.

"Is it a town house? An apartment?" I asked.

"Its a loft." I hear Nash say. I look directly at him.

"A-a Loft?" I questioned.

"Yea... a loft." Nash said walking toward the kitchen that was on the other side of the living room. I followed him.

"Doesn't lofts cost like 8 thousand dollars?" I asked him with curiosity.

I walked into the kitchen and sat at the counter island. (A counter island is a counter in the middle of the kitchen). Austin sat right next to me.

Nash opened the fridge.

"Well for me. Its only 1 thousand and 500 dollars dollars." He said getting the orange juice out.

"15 hundred? Thats really cheap." I said blurting out.

"Why is it cheap?" I asked Nash. He got a glass cup from the dishwasher and poured the juice in the cup.

"My dad owns this building..." He said shutting me up.

"Don't ask how or why..." He said drinking his juice.

"But all I'm asking from you is to pay for half of it." He said licking the orange juice off his lips.

"Oh okay." I said slowly.

"So ... are you gonna be my roommate?" He said looking at me with those blue eyes.

Before I was gonna say yes. I hear Austin say "No" quickly. We both turn to Austin.

"Wait ... what?" I said confused. Austin looked at me with a guilty look.

jsosdlidfjdn THANKS FOR READING <3 If this Chapter gets 75 votes :) I'll write chapter 79 ;)