Chapter 87

Austins POV

"You guys shouldn't have said anything." I said crossing my arms and laying back on the couch. When I said that Robert, Zach and Alex looked at me with guilty looks.

I heard talking upstairs and I knew it was Sara and Amber talking.

"Sorry. but we think that you and ..."

"I know you guys know that I still like Amber. I know that she remembers everything but its our problem not yours." I cut Robert off.

"Were sorry Austin." Alex sat up and confronted me.

"Its okay ..." It got silent.

"But you can't say sorry to me." I said looking at all three of them. They know what I'm talking about.

"I'll say sorry." Alex said looking down.

"No." Robert said quietly.

"I'll say sorry.." He said touching Alex's shoulder.

"I was the one that said it so imma say sorry." He said getting up.

He started walking upstairs and he disappeared. We then heard Robert knocking on the door and it opened. We heard mumbles then a couple minutes later Sara started walking downstairs.

"What's happening?" Alex said looking at Sara as she walks down the stairs.

"Roberts gonna talk to Amber." She said as she sat right next to Alex.

"What did she say?" I asked looking up at her. She looked at me.

"She's mad at me. She said that I should've kept it as a secret instead of telling you guys." She said looking over at Alex and Zach.

"Its not Roberts fault. Its mine." She said looking down at her phone.

"So what happened at New York." Zach said smiling at me. I smiled at him and uncrossed my arms.

"Yea Austin ..." Alex said leaning forward.

"What did you guys do in New York." He said nudging my knees and winking. I laughed.

"Nah .. Um We got in a fight." I said looking forward and not at them remembering what happened.