Chapter 19

Ambers POV

It was 6 oclock at night and it was dark. I can see the stars above and I can hear the ocean water crash on the ocean shore. It was peaceful. Everyone was obviously out of the ocean. The foolish four is getting wood out from Roberts trunk for the bonfire. All four of them came and go, throwing wood on the sand.I sat there, facing the ocean  and my back was turned away from Sara.

" I guess austin told you about his tour" She stated

"Yea. He told me about it. Hes going to be gone for 12 months." I played in the sand

"I feel you. Alex is gonna be with him" She seemed sad too.

It was cold. I can breathe and I can see smoke come out of my mouth. It was about 29 degrees outside. Sara had about 3 jackets on. I only had one. I didnt know it was going to be this cold.

All of a sudden I hear "Here..." 

It was Austin. He put a warm blanket over me. I took it and shoved my face in it, I was so cold. The only thing I saw was blackness and the only thing I heard was the ocean. He wrapped his arm around my side and put his head down on my head.

"Are you okay?" I hear.

I sniffed and said. "Ill be alright." He shook me lightly and said "Are you sure? I feel like youre mad at me" I can feel the weight of his head lift off of my head. So i lifted my head off the blanket and I turned to him.

"Im not mad at you. Im just sad." I looked at him.

"Dont be sad Amber. Its only a year and plus ill text you every day and every night." He got closer and smiled at me. I looked at him with a weird look because he was smiling weirdly at me. His eyes were big, his eyebrows shot up, and he smiled widly without his teeth.  I think he was trying to make me laugh.

"Can i get a smile?" He said getting closer. I nodded and tried not to smile. I looked away from him because he was making funny faces.

"Youre not making me smile Austin." I gulped and I can see the corner of my eye Austin getting closer and closer. He pulls me closer to him. I can feel him staring at me with his wide eyes. I closed my eyes and i tried not to burst out laughing. I bit my bottom lip to try not to laugh. I stood still. I can feel austin loosen his grip on my side and his face get further away from mine.

The I heard "Mmh I wonder if shes ticklish." My eyes widened and I turned to austin.

"No Austin. No" He looked at me and smiled and then turned to sara.

"Do you think shes ticklish?" He asked sara. Sara looked at me and said "I guess you have to find out" My heart is beating fast. I got up. Austin turns around and smiles at me. He gets up as well and I start running, leaving my blanket. I dont know where im running to but I know that i have to get away from Austin.

"Come here let me tickle you!" He shouts. I looked back and I see him chasing after me.

"NO!!!" I scream back and I can feel his arms grab my leg and my back. He picks me up and spins me around for a couple seconds, then he sets me down on the sand. He lets go of me and lays down besides me. I start laughing and so does he. We both then start looking up at the stars. The laughter dies down and everything calms. All I hear is the ocean waves again. 

Then Austin sits up and turns to me and says"So are you ticklish?"My eyes widen.

"Austin...dont dont DO...." He then starts tickling my stomach. I burst out laughing. Im moving side to side so he doesnt tickle me, but he does. I grab his hands and I held them away from me so he cant tickle me.

"Austin stopp. please!" I looked at him and laugh. His hair covers his eyes and all I can see is that smile.

"Okay" He laughs. Im still holding his hands because I dont trust him.

"Okay.. Are you sure?" I ask him and he nodds his head. I let go of his hands and he pulls it away from me. As he sits back, I sat up. I feel him looking at me so I laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" He asks me smiling.

"Its your hair. I cant see your eyes." I smile and I get closer to him. I take my hand and I move peices of his hair away from his eyes. Every hair i move I see his hazel eyes. Its dark but I can see his eyes shine. Then I move the last peice of hair to the side and I see them. His long eyelashes and his eyes shine brighter than the stars above. His eyes are mesmerizing.

"This is gonna sound weird but .. youre eyes are beautiful." I look into his eyes and smile. He smiles back.

He grabs the side of my face and rubs his thumb across my cheek and says "You're beautiful" I look up at him and he smiles again.

He starts the lean closer and I close my eyes. I hear the waves crashing on the shore and I can feel Austins warm hand on my cheek. I feel his top lip touch mine. As he was going to push his lips against mine I hear "Yo AUSTIN!!" Austin lets go of my cheek and he leans back.

"What Robert!" He yells back.

"Guess who came !!" Robert yells back.

"Who!" Austin shout but his voice cracks and I smile. I want to see who came so I turned around. Once I saw her, I couldnt smile anymore.  My fist clenched and I was mad. My blood was at its boiling point. I dont even want to go back there.

Austin looks at me and says "I want you to meet someone." He helps me get up and we start walking back. He holds my hand the way there. Once we get there Austin lets go of my hand and he hugs the girl. He lets go of her and says "Amber, I would like you to meet Maddie."

She looks at me with her devilish eyes and says "Im Maddie. Nice to meet you." She holds out her hand so I can shake it but I dont want to.

If I get 15 votes ill make chapter 20 :) To be honest I hate the ending. Stupid maddie. But anyways I want chapter 20 to be interesting. :) So please vote if you want to know what happens next chapter :) Tweet me ---> @Mahomies_Dream ...