Chapter 5

Ambers POV

We both got out of the car and walked towards my house. While we were walking Austin grabs my hand. I look up and he smiles at me.

Hes holding my hand! Oh my gosh. His hand is so warm!

We walked up the front steps and the door swung open. The first thing I saw when I saw my mom was her eyes. When the door opened her eyes was staring at my hand and his hand. it was awkward.

"Well well well. Who is this?" She looks up at Austin. When she looked at Austin her expression on her face turned from surprised to confused.

"Wait a minute." My mom points at Austin and says "He looks like that guy in your room! Your posters!"

My eyes widens. "MOM!" I screamed. I drag Austin in the house. "Wait here Austin." He stood in front of the door. I took my mom to the kitchen.

"Is that the Austin guy you've been obsessing over for all these years?" My mom said loudly.

"YES! Mom.Shhhhh, he's right there." I turned around just in case he heard us.

"But isn't he famous?" She asks.

"Yes mom. I'll explain later. But please pretend that you don't know him." She nods her head. I grabbed her hand and went back to Austin.

Austins POV

The inside of her place looks really nice. It smells like flowers. Amber told me to wait here. So I am. I can hear whispering in the kitchen. I bet they're talking about me. She comes back with her mom.

"Hi honey. How are you?" Her mom smiles at me.

"I'm great. How are you?" I asked.

"Im doing fine.Are you hungry?" She replies.

"No. its okay I'm ful..."

"I'm going to order pizza.Do you want some?" She interrupted me. Once I heard pizza I said "YES. I LOVE PIZZA"

We walked to the dining room, I sat at the table. Amber and I sat next to each other. Her mom was in the kitchen ordering the pizza. I grabbed her hand under the table.

Her mom came back and sat across from us at the table. She told us that the pizza is coming. There were awkward silences but her mom broke it by asking questions about us. She finally stopped when she got a call.

"Hold on guys." she turned away from us.

"Right now?Okay I'll be there?" I heard. She closed her flip phone and told us that she had to go back to work.

Ambers POV

"I want you to pay for the pizza when the pizza get here" She gave me 20 dollars while she was putting on her shoes.

"Do you really have to go?" I asked.

"Yes. I'll be back in the morning." She went to the closet and put on her coat. I followed her to the door. Then she said. 

"Just remember. Don't do anything I wouldn't do" Then she kissed my cheek and went out the door. Just like that she was gone. I was alone with Austin.

When I was walking back to the dining room I heard the doorbell rang. I opened the door thinking it was my mom but it was the pizza guy. I gave him the 20 and got the 2 large pizzas. I walked back to the dining room table and put the pizzas down. As soon as I put the pizzas down Austin got up and started eating it.

Pizza after pizza. He kept on eating more.

"You seem really hungry Austin." I looked at him and laughed.

"I just love pizza" He smiles at me while oil was dripping from his mouth. I gave him a napkin.

The first box was finished and the second box was half finished. Austin stopped at his 8th pizza. (Yes I kept count)

"That was good." He rubbed his stomach. I laughed.

We both finished eating and we went to the living room. I sat on the couch and turned on the TV.

"What do you want to watch?" I turned to Austin who was sitting next to me.

"I don't know, you choose." I scrolled down to The Great Gatsby. I sat back and played the movie.

As i sat back his arm wrapped around my shoulder. It felt nice. I layed my head on his chest.

Austins POV

Is she sleeping? Or is she still watching the movie?

"Amber?" I whispered to her. "Yea?" She looked up at me. "Oh nothing" She rested her head on my chest.

She feels warm.

While i was watching the movie i was thinking about amber and i.

What are we doing? should i ask her out? i don't know! i still didn't tell her. should i tell her? but i really like her! i like her a lot ! whenever im with her i feel like everything around me is nothing like she's my world. i want this.i want her.

As i was thinking to myself i can feel my eyes closing. Then everything went black.

Please vote :) Tweet me some ideas ---> @Mahomies_Dream