Chapter 88

Ambers POV

I hear a knock on the door. Sara turned back around at me and went to the door. She opened it. It was Robert.

She then turned to me again.

"I'm really sorry Amber." She said uncrossing her arms and letting Robert in.

I turned my head away from her and said "You should've kept it a secret." I hear the door close then I looked up.

"Hey." I see Robert with his hands in his hoodie.

"Hey rob." I grinned and got up. Robert sat down and I started walking around my room.

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm..."

"That your sorry?" I said with my back away from him and playing with a rubix cube on my dresser.

"Yea." I hear him sigh while he says it like he's relieved.

"It wasn't your fault..." I said turning my head and continued.

"It was Sara's fault not ... yours" I said slowly as a envelope on the dresser caught my attention.

I took it and turned around and sat on my bed where Rob was sitting. I sat next to him.

"What's that?" He asks as I took the already opened envelope and unfolding the piece of paper.

"I- I don't know." I said while skimming the page.

"Oh my god." I said running my fingers through my hair. I got up quickly and started pacing.

"What does it say?" I see Rob looking at me confused. My heart was racing. The tears wanted to come out but i had to hold it in.

After taking a few seconds to relax I handed the paper over to Rob. It didn't really work, I'm still freaking out.

" Okay." Rob said sighing and reading it out loud.

"Dear Ms. McAllen,

      The Board is informing bu bu bu." Rob said skimming the page.

"September 26th and attend class." He said sighing. It got silent.

"You're leaving?" I see Rob looking at me sadly. I nodded my head yes and closed my eyes holding back the tears.

"What are you gonna tell Austin?" I hear him ask me.

I forgot all about Austin.

"Oh my god." I said covering my face with both my hands.

"I forgot about Austin." I said taking my hand off my face and looking up at Robert with watery eyes.