Chapter 49

Ambers POV

I looked at the clock on my wall and its 9:30 AM. I still have time. I looked back at the monitor and started researching again. I went to criaglist.com.

I started looking into roommates and I found one. It said that he was a guy and that hes looking for a roommate. He attends NYU and he's willing to pay half for rent.

That sounds good.

I jumped out of my bed and went downstairs with my computer.

"MOMMM!!" I screamed. I saw her sitting on the couch waiting a soap opera.

"Yea?" She said. I jumped next to her. She took the remote and paused the soap opera then I showed her the guy on Craigslist.

"Mom look at this." She started reading.

"That's sounds good... but you need a job." She looked at me.

"Ahhhh I know." I said looking back at my computer.

"Are you doing something today?" She asks me.

"Yea. I'm going to the beach with Austin." I told her.

"Oh really?" She joked.

"Mom were just friends. gosh" I said getting up.

"What time are you going?" She asks me.

"6." I said.

"Okay. be back at 8." She said playing the soap opera.

I ran upstairs and I went on my bed. I couldn't stop staring at the guy on criaglist.

On the bottom it said Contact me at this number. Then it said his number.

Should I call him? I took my phone out and I type on the number. I called it.

Its ringing and ringing then someone answered.

"Hello?" i heard a male voice

"Yea. I'm looking for the guy on craigslist looking for a roommate." I said excited.

"This is him." He said.

"Oh okay. I'm wondering if I can be your roommate." It sounded weird when I said it.

"Um yea sure. Is it okay if we meet up? I wanna make sure that I'm not gonna be living with a crazy person." He laughed.

"Yea sure. How about this weekend?" I suggested.

"Sure. uhh where do you live?" He asked me.

"I live in Florida." The line went silent.

"Florida" He said surprised.

"uhh okay sure. umm this weekend is great. Saturday would be good. Call me when your here. okay umm bye." He hanged up the phone.

I'm so excited ! I jumped off  my bed and went to my calendar. I went to September 21st and marked it saying Meet craiglist dude.

I looked at September 30th on my calendar and it said Zach's birthday.

What am I going to do? I asked myself.

Austins POV

I walked out of the bathroom and everyone was staring at me. Robert went over to me and hugged me.

He said "I'm sorry bro. I'm sorry Ambers leaving. Are you sad?"

I patted his back and said "I'm not mad I'm happy for her. I'm actually going to meet up with her tonight." Robert pulled away.

"What?" He said confused.

"But first. I'm gonna stop by my place and change ..."

"And Yea Robert... Were gonna meet in Miami beach tonight.." I said to Robert. I went over to my bed and picked up my jacket.

"Isn't that a 4 hour drive from here" Zach said as I was walking towards the door.

I turned around and said "I know." I smiled and walked out.

Hsisnsksus :D Thanks so much for reading guys :) If this Chapter gets 40 votes, I'll make Chapter 50.