Chapter 99 ( Part 1 )

Ambers POV

"AMBER!" I hear my mom scream from downstairs. I also hear the door slam close. I had the controller in my hands and killing zombies with the four of them.

Sara sat next to Alex. She was on her phone texting someone. I looked outside quickly and its bright and sunny.

I hear someone coming up the stairs. My eyes were glued onto the TV. Waiting for zombies to come out the window so I can shoot them.

Knock Knock. I hear at the door and we all look toward the door.

"Are you ready?" She asked me and I held the controller in my hands. They all turned to me and I looked at them.

"Yea ... I'm ready." I cleared my throat and I got up going to the PS4 and turning it off. It was silent. I turned around and I see all of them standing up. I smile and I walk towards the door and went downstairs.

"This is really happening." I said sighing and looking at all of them.

"It is" I hear Austin say in the background. I look at the 4 bags and I take one. I was tugging the bag toward the door and I look up.

I see Austin taking one of my bags and walking towards me. I see Alex, Robert, and Zach grabbing a bag. I smiled and I walked out the door.

I got to my moms car and she opened the trunk. I put the heavy bag in the trunk and so did they. I looked back at the house and thought of all my memories I had at the place.

I hear the trunk slam close and I looked at Austin who closed it. He smiled.

"Were gonna follow you guys." He said pointing at his red range rover.

"I'll see you there." I said back. He grinned and started walking back to his car. The gang and Sara followed him.

I then looked back at the house and my eyes were watery. I grew up in that house and now I'm leaving.

I'm gonna miss it. I thought to myself as I stood there with the the passengers door wide open and looking at the house.

"Come on." I hear my mom say joyfully. I got in the car and buckled up. As we were leaving, I watched as the house got smaller and smaller as we kept on driving down the block.

Austins POV

"I'm gonna miss Amber." I hear someone say in the backseat. I watched the road and followed Ambers car.

"Yea I'm gonna miss her too." I hear a female voice say back. I knew it was Sara.

"We all are gonna miss her." I hear Alex say. I turn my head to him and he smiled. I smiled back and I looked back at the road.

"Yea." I agreed with Alex and it got silent. Soft music started playing in the background.

Alex then turns up the music and It Will Rain by Bruno Mars started playing. It made me remember when I sang this song to Amber. Memories started flooding my mind.

I griped the steering wheel and started remembering that day.

Ambers POV

"Wait .." I said turning the radio up. It Will Rain by Bruno Mars started playing. I smile faintly to myself, thinking about when Austin sang this song to me.

I scrunched my eyebrows, trying to hold back the tears.

Flashback.

"Thank you. Thank you very much." Robert said standing up there and bowing. The lights were dim but a spotlight was directly on Robert.