Chapter 30

Ambers POV

First thing I see when we entered the door was wooden stairs. It was about 6 small steps until we reached the bottom. I touched the wall to my left side as we went down the stairs. We hit the bottom and I saw a mini kitchen in front and right behind the stairs is a bed. A queen bed with white sheets and red pillows.

I let go of Austins hand and went in the kitchen. I see a sink, counter a mini stove and a mini fridge. I opened the mini fridge and I see figi water and can sodas.

Of course figi water. Austin loves figi water.

I went out of the kitchen and I see Austin sitting on the bed.

"What time is it?" I asked him. Once I asked him he looked at his watch.

"Its 8:20." He smiled and looked at me. I smiled at him, walked over to the bed and sat down next to him. I rested my head on his shoulder and he held my hand.

"Are you tired?" He questioned.

"Yea." I said. He got up and i lifted my head.

"Here. Get up" I got up and wondered what he was doing. He took the white sheets and held it.

"Lay down" He smiled and I layed on the soft bed. He covered the white sheet over me. The sheet was heavy and warm and so was the pillow. The pillow is soft and it feels great on my head.

I layed on my side and pulled the sheet up to my mouth because im cold.

Austin laughs and asks "Are you cold?" I nod and he chuckles. He slowly starts going on the bed and he lays right next to me. He lays on his back and my back is facing him. I slowly turn around to him.

"Are you cold?" I ask him. He looks at me and nods no.

"Here." I lift the blanket and he goes under with me. Now were both under the blanket. But were not underneath the covers. The blanket is half way up my body. So the other half is still showing.

He turns to his side and faces me. Both my hands were cold so I cup both of them together and start blowing hot air into it. He looks at me and then smiles.

"Let me" He takes my hands and starts blowing into it. He smiles while he's doing it.

"What?" I smile at him.

"Oh nothing." But I can tell he's listing because his cheeks start turning red.

"What is it?" I ask him again.

He stops blowing into my hands and holds it.

"I was thinking about how we met..." He smiles and continues.

"Like how I was blowing into your hands to make them warm." I smiled remembering that day. I turn around so I can lay on my back. Austin scooches closer to me and stays laying on his side. I put my left hand on my stomach and my right hand on the side. I can feel him kiss my arm, I turn to him and I smile. He's smiles back. His hair felt soft on my skin and so does his lips.

I see his right hand slowly go towards my hand on my stomach. He starts playing with my fingers and then interlocks his hand with mine. I close my eyes because I'm tired.

As I was going to fall asleep I hear Austin say "I'm going to miss this when I'm on tour." When he said that I opened my eyes and i felt a tear go down my cheek. But he didn't notice.

I turn to my side, so my back is facing Austin. I feel Austins hand wrap around my stomach. He finds my hand and holds it tight. I then felt soft lips press on my cheek.

"I love you so much. Goodnight" Austin leans back on his side of the bed and hugs me tighter.

The whole time im thinking about what's going to happen when's he's gone, what I'm going to do when he's gone. I just hope everything will fine. My eyes start to close and I fall asleep safely in Austin's arms.

This Chapter is cute. Anyways if this Chapter gets 25 votes I'll make Chapter 31 :)