Chapter 25

Austins POV

"Should I tell her?" I asked myself while looking in the mirror. I'm wearing a black shirt with blue jeans and my all black nikes. I fixed my hat and opened the door.

I walked downstairs and I saw Mom in the kitchen. I went over to her and said "Mom. I'm gonna go to the beach with Amber." I looked at the clock and it was 6:20 PM.

She turned around and looked at my shirt.

"Austin. Your shirt!" I look down at my shirt and there were lint stuck to my shirt and I smiled. She went to a drawer and pulled out a lint roller. While she was rolling the lint out if my shirt I start laughing. I couldn't stop thinking about Mahomies. I don't know why.

"There." She smiled and looked at me. I looked at her and smiled.

"Thanks mom. So can I go?" I asked her. She nodded and smiled. Once she nodded I smiled and ran to the door. When I got to the door Mom screamed out "Be back at 8 Austin." I shouted back "Okay mom!!!"

Ambers POV

Okay. You look great Amber.

I looked in the mirror and smiled. I had a white summer dress with a black bow that went around my waist. The dress was slightly above my knees. I curled the ends of my hair and let my long bangs down.

"Okay Amber. I'm going." Mom walked in my room. She looked at my dress.

"You look so pretty" She smiled at me. I said thanks. She stood at the door.

"Okay I'm gonna go. be back at 7" She said scolding me. I smiled and nodded. She closed my bedroom door and I heard her walk downstairs and walk out the door. She was gone.

I looked at the clock and it was 6:40 PM. I walked downstairs and put on my shoes. Then my phone vibrated. I looked at it.

It was Austin. It said "Meet me at the beach where the girls chased us. You know the carnival ;)" I smiled because that's when Austin had a boner. I texted back "I'm coming." then I took the keys that were hanging from the table and I went outside. Its warm and kinda humid outside but it felt good.

I got in my car and turned it on. The engine roared and I turned on the radio. Human Nature by Michael Jackson was playing and I couldn't stop smiling. I backed up from my driveway and I started driving.

The whole drive there Im singing to Human Nature. Remembering Austin singing it in his car made me laugh because his voice cracked. The beach where the girls chased us isn't that far way. Its about 20 minutes away.

I'm so nervous. What is he going to tell me. I thought to myself. My hands started getting sweaty because I'm nervous. I finally reach the beach and I pull up on the sand. The time I got there was 7:10 PM.

I look out the window and its dark. I can see the ocean waves and the light brown sand. But the thing that caught my eyes were the bright yellow,redish flames reflecting off the water. I turned off the car and got out. I locked the door and I started walking onto the beach. Because I'm so curious I turned and I see it.

The tiny candles laying on the soft warm sand. There were probably billions of them. They were scattered everywhere. On the sand, in front of the bathrooms and even in the ocean. I look up and I see him.

Black tshirt, blue jeans, black shoes. He was standing there. His hands were in his pockets. And in his hand theres a red rose. He smiles at me and says "What do you think it babe?" I smile and I walk over to him.

I was staring into his eyes. His hands still in his pockets. He looks up at me and I see his eyes. Those hazel eyes. He licks his lips and smiles wide. I see his beautiful teeth.

I want to spend my whole life with him.He is perfect. I thought to myself as I was walking towards him.

This chapter is so cute :) I wish Austin did this to me <3 If I get 20 votes I'll make chapter 26 :) THANKS FOR READING <3