Chapter 84

Ambers POV

"Let's go." I hear as i walked out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in my mouth. I look up and I see Austin getting ready.

"Where are we going?" I asked him with toothpaste foaming out of my mouth.

"Were gonna get breakfast." He said putting on a lair of blue jeans.

"We're gonna take out stuff and eat somewhere." He said sitting down.

"I'm ready." I said brushing my teeth. He looked at me and laughed.

"You're ready?" Austin said looking at me and smiling. I stopped brushing and nodding yes.

"No you're not." Austin said smiling.

"Stop playing." He said putting his nikes on. I started laughing and I went back I the bathroom. Washed the toothpaste out of my mouth and I rinsed.

As i was rinsing Austin opens the door.

"Seriously get ready." He said picking his toothbrush from the counter.

I picked my head up from the sink. Water dripped down from my face.

"Okay" I said laughing. I took 2 steps toward the towel and dried my face.

I then feel Austin bump me. I turned around. Hes standing there smiling with the toothbrush in his mouth.

The first thing i saw was his hair. Its messy. I like messy hair. Its like he just woke up. He looks sexy. I laughed and so did he.

"Sorry." He said raising his eyebrows. I walked out because if I didn't I would've kissed him.

I went behind the bed and went to my bag. I pulled out pants and secretly hid behind the bed. I pulled off my pajamas. As I pulled it off I sat on the bed.

I hear the bathroom door open. I didn't mind. I put my legs in the pants and jumped up and squeezed in my jeans. I looked behind me and I see Austin standing there. I turned toward him.

"What?" I said as I zipped my zipper up and clipped the button.

"Oh ahem. Nothing" He said bending down and going in his bag. I reached in my bag and pulled out a white v neck. I looked up at Austin and he looked at me.

"I have to put on this shirt." I said as he had a shirt in his hand too.

"Same." He said shrugging his shoulders and smiling.

"Okay turn around." I said making a circular motion with my finger telling him to turn around.

"You first." He said taking his shirt off. I turned around quickly. As I turned around I took my shirt off quickly. I feel Austin looking at me so I turned my head and I see him staring at me.

"AUSTIN turn around." I yelled at him and he turned around.

"I'm sorry. I cant help it. You're so beautiful." I hear him say behind me. I smiled to myself.