Chapter 4

Ambers POV

Its been at least 30 minutes. We've been running for 30 minutes. That means 30 minutes of holding Austins hand. I didn't mind running for 30 minutes. I didn't mind at all. I would run for an hour and I wouldn't be tired.

On the other hand I can tell Austin was tired and in pain. Nobody was behind us so we stopped and fell down on a beach. We both were laying on the sand looking up at the stars.

Austins POV

My sides hurt so much. I feel like I'm going to die. I can't breathe i need water. I got up from laying there for 10 minutes. A sharp pain hit my side. I bent down holding my sides.

"Ahhhh." I screamed. Amber got up right after I got up. I look up at her and she's laughing.

"Stop laughing!" It hurts! Its not funny" But still she kept laughing. "If you won't stop laughing I will tackle you" She stopped

"You wouldnt" she looked like couldn't hold it in anymore. She bursted. I ran my body into hers and we hit the ground.

Ambers POV

ouch ! He actually did it. I couldn't blame him, he warned me. It was my fault for laughing at him.

We both were laying there again. Austin slowly get ups but still laying on top of me. Both his hands were holding onto mine.

Oh my god. What's happening? Should I get up? No. He feels so warm.

All I can see is his red and wet lips. His hair is covering his eyes. I couldn't move because his hands were interlocked with mine. Even though I couldn't see him looking at me, I can feel it. I can feel him breathing on me.

Austin's POV

Her eyes are so beautiful. She is beautiful. I don't know why I'm holding her hands but it feels nice.

"Austin?" She asks. I look at her and I can see the stars sparkling in her eyes.

"Y Yea." I stuttered. She looks down,smiling and I follow her eyes.

"Oh crap ! Goddammit." I got up cupping my pants.

"I am so sorry." I almost tripped while running away from her trying to go to the nearest bathroom. I slammed the door shut.

Ambers POV

I am speechless right now. But its pretty funny. After Austin went in the bathroom I started laughing. I guess Clark got excited.

Its been 10 minutes and Austin didn't come out of the bathroom. I got up and I went over there.

"Austin?" I knocked on the door.

"Are you okay?" There's no response.

"What happened back there. I can forget about it. Its okay. Please come out." The doorknob twisted and the door swung open. Austin is standing there. Hes looking down. I can tell that he's sad.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen." He told me still looking at the ground.

"Its okay. Hey, It could've been worst." I looked at him trying to get eye contact. His eyes met mine and I saw that smile.

He chuckled and said "Okay. We should be getting back." He walked passed me and we started walking back to the carnival.

It was 9 when we got back. There was a fence surrounding the whole entire carnival with a sign that said Closed.

"No!" Austin screamed while hitting the fence. He looked angry.

"Its okay Austin. Its late anyways." I touched his shoulder. He looked back at me."This day didn't go as I planned." He rested his head on the fence, sighing.

"Well I had an awesome day." I sat against the fence. He slid down and sat next to me.

"You did?" He asked, looking at me.

"Yea. I'm pretty happy right now." I smiled at him. A few minutes passed by and he got up and said.

"Come on." He lends his hand to me and helps me up. He grabbed my hand and we walked back to the car. I followed him.

When we reached his car he let go of my hand. "I'm going to take you home. Is that okay?" He asked me.

"Yea its okay." I smiled back. But it wasn't okay. I still wanted to hang out with him but I guess that's fine.

Its was pretty awkward in the car. I wasn't talking and he wasn't talking either. We reached my house and it got even awkwarder.

"I had a great time." I said in a low voice. I looked down at my hands. He glanced at me and says "I had a great time too." He smiled.

Minutes pass by and then Austin broke the silence. "Amber?" I looked at him. "Can I tell you something?" I nodded.

"I think..." Right before he was going to say it my phone went off. Someone was calling me. I looked at my phone and it was my mom. I looked at Austin and said "its my mom". I turned around and answered my phone.

"Mom not now." I whispered so Austin doesn't hear me

"Are you in a black Lamborghini?" She said in concern. I looked out the car window and I see my mom peeking out the living room window.

"Yes mom." I smiled."

"I'm about to com..."

"I want to meet him." She interrupted me.

"Meet who?" I questioned.

"Meet your date." I looked at her and I see her smiling.

I hanged up the phone. I turned to Austin.

"What did she say?" He questioned me.

"She wants to meet you." I looked at him with a confused look.

He smiles and said "I would love to meet her."

Comment if I should do more. Please vote. :) Tweet me some ideas. @Mahomies_Dream