Chapter 20

Ambers POV

"Im Amber." I shook her hand and I quickly let go. I didnt want to look at her face. Ive been thinking about my dream. The one where she said that Austins hers. She discusted me.

Maddie looked at me and then to Austin. Then she spoke.

"So are you two going out?" She asked austin. He looked at me and smiled.

"Yea. yea we are" He took my hand and held it tight.

She looked at me and started laughing.

"Whats so funny?" I asked her. I let go of Austins hand.

"Really Austin? Her!"  She pointed at me and started laughing.

"What's wrong with her?" Austin said getting in front of me. My blood is boiling.

Shes stopped and stood up and said "You couldve done better" and started laughing again.

"Austin let me bash her HEAD IN!!" I said as I was gonna punch her but he got in he way. Austin stood in between us.

"Ooo you got a fiesty one Austin." She looked at me, smiled and rolled her eyes. I tried pushing austin so I can kill her but he held me.

"Why are you here maddie?" Austin said as he turned his head but still holding me. I looked at Sara and shes just sitting there besides Alex trying to pretend nothings happening.

"I heard you guys where in town and I just want to hang out with you Austin. Like last time ..." Austin lets go of me and turns around to maddie.

"What time?" He seemed confused.

Roberts POV

I was behind Maddie and so was Zach. Alex and Sara is sitting next to each other. Once Maddie said "Last time" Austin turned around. The last time maddie hanged out with us was the movie theater. And after the movie something happened. We all know what maddie was talking about. Sara, Alex, and zach saw what happened in the movie theater, so we all kept quiet.

"Remember the movie theater..." She said.Austin was trying to tell Maddie to be quiet. He put his finger against his mouth tying to tell her to shhh.

She turned to me and said "You remember right Robert? You saw us." Everyone was staring at me. Austin looked at me with a guilty look. Amber was right behind Austin. She looked at me with a confused look.

I looked down and said"No I don't remember." I lied. I remember it clearly. I dont want to break Ambers heart.

Maddie turned back to Austin and said " Remember... After the movie you kissed me." I looked up at Amber. She was looking at the ground. Austin turned to Amber and tried explaining it to her but she kept on backing away from him.

Austins POV

"Amber." I turned around and Amber was looking at the ground. I tried conforting her but she kept backing away from me. Her arms were cross and I can tell she was mad.

"Amber. I kissed her before I even knew you"  She looked at me.

"What if you didnt know me? Would you still date her?" She asked me clamly. Im surprised she didnt scream at me. But I didnt want to answer the question because if I did she would be angry.

"Well would you?" The tone of her voice got louder.

"Yea." I said not looking at her. It was silent and I didnt hear her speak. So I looked up. She had her hands in her pockets and she looked back at me.

"If I didnt meet you I would date maddie." Once I said that she lifted her head up and breathed hard. I see the smoke come out her mouth.

Maddie screams "I would be a better girlfriend because ive known him longer!!!"

"Thats true." I whispered. Amber heard me and screamed "WHAT!!"

"I didnt mean it like that amb..."

"I guess maddie would be a better girlfriend than me.." She interrupted me.

"No amb.." I tried talking to her but she interrupted me again like she doesn't want to hear anything I say.

She looks at Maddie and says"Maddie. Hes all yours..." then she looks at me still talking to maddie. "... You can have him." Her eyes were watery. She was about to cry.

"Amber dont cr..." She rolls her eyes at me and runs off. I stood there alone. Then I heard Sara scream ambers name and she ran after her. Someone jumoed on my back. It was Maddie.

"So what are we gonna do first." She whispered in my ear. I took her arms and pushed her away.

"MADDIE JUST GO HOME!" I screamed. She seemed shocked.

"I thought..."

"JUST GO !!!" I screamed louder.  She looked at me and ran to her car. I looked up and she drove away. I walked over to alex and sat down beside him.

"I shouldnt have kissed maddie." I confessed to alex

"No you shouldnt have agreed with maddie when she said that she would be a better girlfriend. I think that is what ticked amber off.. " Alex replied.

"Do you know why Sara and I broke up?"? He asked me.

I turned to him."No you never told me why."

"I kept a lot stuff from her. She found out about everything and she broke up with me. I still love her..." He got up

"What im trying to say is to tell Amber what really happened with you and Maddie. If you dont she'll find out herself and you dont want that to happen." He starts walking away.

"Im gonna find Sara and see if Ambers alright." He turns back around and walks away.

The whole night I was thinking about Amber and if i should tell her or not. All the wood were in the middle of the sand. I threw oil on it and took a match and lit it on fire. I sat there thinking about Amber and what Alex told me. I then layed down alone and looked at the stars. I was about to go to sleep then Robert came up and said "Austin i have to bring Zach home. Its getting late. Ill see you later." I got up and gave Zach and Robert a hug.

"Okay guys. Goodnight." They walked away. Robert then turned around.

"Are you gonna go home?" He asked me.

"Na.. imma wait here. Im gonna wait for Amber." I replied. He said goodnight and left with zach. I layed back down alone with the bonfire. Looking at the stars and thinking about Amber. Then everything went black.

I think this chapter was crazy :D hahaha if you want to know what happens next chapter PLEASE VOTE :) If I get 20 votes ill make chapter 21 :) Tweet me !! @Mahomies_Dream