Chapter 55

Ambers POV

I woke up from the hospital confused. There was this guy. Brown long hair that covered his eyes. I looked closer and he had hazel eyes. I love hazel eyes. He looked so familiar though.

I thought the mysterious boy was the doctor but he said he wasn't. I asked him who he is but he didn't answer me. Before he told me that his name was Austin.

Austin. Austin. Austin ... I thought to myself. His name sounds familiar.

Do i know this guy? I asked myself.

The guy was cute. Why would a cute guy visit me in the hospital? There was another guy but he was on crutches and there was a girl. I think they were a couple because she was holding his arm.

My mom was there but she didn't tell me who those people were.

The doctor said that he needed to talk to those people in the room with me. I knew he was the doctor because he had a white long work coat and he looked old.

After they left I sat there by myself on the hospital bed. Thinking about what happened to me and why I was in the hospital.

Who are those people? What happened to me? Why am I in a hospital? I asked myself these questions.

I started fixing my hair and trying to put it in a bun but something stopped me. I slowly felt the back of my head and there were stitchings. I know how stitching feels because when I was 16 i accidentally cut my leg when I was riding my bike. It split open and I had to get stitches.

I close my eyes and tried to remember what happened to me. It was black and spacious. All of a sudden I see flashing lights. Green and Yellow lights. Horns honking and cars crashing. Then all of a sudden I see the boy with the hazel eyes.

We're both holding hands.

This can't be. I don't even know him. I thought to myself.

I then open my eyes panting slowly. My heart's racing and I started having a headache. I hear the door slide open. I look over casually and its the guy with the hazel eyes.

He ran to me and said "Amber are you okay?..." He sounded concerned. I was holding the back of my head because I have a headache.

"Amber.." He whispered and put his hand on my shoulder. I nodded and looked down.

"Yea. yea I'm okay" I said with my eyes closed shut.

"I just have a headache." I looked up and we met eyes. He stared into my eyes with his gorgeous hazel eyes. I looked back down so it won't be awkward.

"Okay.." He pulled his hand away from me and sat down on the chair next to my bed.

"So do you remember me?" He asked looking up at me.

"Uhh I don't know..." I said letting go of my head and looking at him.

"All I can remember is flashing lights and and ..." I hesitated.