Chapter 12

It smelled like Skittles in his car. There were Skittle wrappers everywhere. But I don't car, I love skittles.

"I'm so excited !" He looked at me and smiled.

"I'm so nervous." I said as I looked at him. While he was starting the car I was looking at the window thinking about Mama.

He turns to me and smiles.

"It will be alright. Don't worry" He grabs my hand. His hand was warm and soft. The ride there we listened to the radio. Say Somethin came on the radio and I turned to Austin and smiled.

"Say somethin if you're feeling the vibe. Say somethin baby don't be so shy" He looked at me while singing. I couldn't stop smiling because he was singing to me while holding my hand.

We got to his condo. It took 45 minutes from my house to his house. When I entered the condo it looked the same like before. Couches,chandeliers. We rode the elevator up to his room. He knocked on the door. He looked at me.

"Are you ready?" He smiles and I nodded.

.

The door opens and its Mama.

"MOM" Austin shouts and let's go of my hand to hug Mama.

As he's hugging Mama, Mama is looking at me smiling. I stood there awkwardly. They hugged for a good minute and Mama pushed Austin away slowly while looking at me. She walked to me. She seemed really happy.

"So you must be Amber" Mama held her hand out so I can shake it. I shook her hand. Very soft. I nodded and smile. She let go of my hand and smiled back.

"Would you like to come in?" Mama asked. I said yes and Austin,Mama, and I walked in the condo. We went to the kitchen.

"I ordered Chinese food. Is that good?" She asked us. We looked at each other and nodded and smiled.

"I heard a lot of good stuff about you Amber..." She said while taking plates out of the cabinet. I can tell she was smiling. I looked over at Austin and he started turning red. He looked at me and smiled.

"I heard a lot about you to Michele" I don't know why I said Michele. But when I said it she turned around and said "Oh honey. you don't need to call me Michele. Call me Mama." She smiled and put the plates in front of Austin, then me and then herself.

"Oh .. okay" I smiled wide. After that we talked about school and my story. I talked about my sister and my dad. I can tell she felt the same way because of what happened to Austins dad. While we were talking the Chinese food came and then we kept on talking. Mama even said that I was famous on Twitter. Everybody was talking about me. Austin was quiet through the whole thing. Mama and I were only talking. I felt like I connected with her. Then Mama started talking about Austins music. As I was eating rice Mama nearly shouted "Austins going on tour in June." I looked down at the plate. I stopped chewing. I turned to Austin.

"When were you going to tell me?" i questioned him. He looked at me and turned red again.

"I was planning on telling you next week." Austin glanced at Mama.

"Oh ... okay." I looked down at my plate once again. When Mama said that, I felt mad and sad at the same time. He's leaving in June and its May. He leaves a month from now. The rest of the evening went really slow. After I said Goodbye to Mama, Austin brang me home.

Austins POV

"Mom really liked you. I can tell." I said as I pulled up to her driveway. She was silent the whole ride home. I sighed.

"Okay what's wrong? You've been silent this whole time. What's going on?" I said turning to her. She looked out the window and said "When were you going to tell me."

"What do you mean? At least I told you. You're the first person I told." I replied.

"I know but we only have a month together. Then I won't be able to see you for 6 months." She seemed really sad when she said that.

"I was going to tell you sooner but..."

"WHY didn't you tell me sooner then?!" She interrupted me. She looked into my eyes like she was going to cry.

"I WAS!" I shouted but I didn't mean to shout. I didn't.

She looked down at her hands. I shouldn't have shouted at her.

"I shouldn't have screamed at you but I have to go on tour. You knew I was going on tour." She turned to me with tears rolling down her cheek.

"I didn't know until an hour ago when you mom told me!" She stared at me. She waited there until i said something. I didnt. One more tear fell from her eye and she opened the car door and ran out. She left me there speechless.

I don't know what to say. She shouldn't be acting this way. I thought she would be happy for me. But instead she ran.

Please vote if you like it :) Please ? Tweet me some ideas @Mahomies_Dream