Chapter 36

Ambers POV

I feel like im the bad guy. I feel like someone ripped my heart out of my chest. All I can think about is Austin.

Why did you break up with him? You are so stupid. I insulted myself.

Once I got home I ran straight upstairs. I plopped on my bed and started crying.

A few hours past by and I'm all out of tears. I found myself staring at my phone, wondering what to do now. My phone vibrated. I turned on my phone and it was Austin. I couldn't help but to click on the tweet.

"Have to tell you guys something. Ustream in a few minutes." I read.

Im scrolling on my TL reading tweets. Many tweets were about them being happy that he's doing a ustream but I know that they aren't going to be happy after the ustream. I know what the ustream is about.

Its only 10:50. He goes on tour at 12. I thought to myself.

A couple of minutes past by and he tweeted the link to his ustream. I clicked on it and saw the ustream page. I refreshed and refreshed it to see if he's live then I saw him.

He was wearing the same thing the last time I saw him. Black tshirt, Black trukfit hat. He was sitting in a rolly chair and was waiting there. I see Alex in the background laying down on Austins bed. He's on his phone.

"Can you guys see me?" He asks us. A couple of minutes past by and he's still waiting for people to connect to the ustream. Then he spoke.

"Okay guys. I need to tell you something." He looks down then waits.

"Ummm...This is gonna be hard to say but...." He said. He cleared his throat and looks up at the camera.

"Amber and I..." One tear streamed down his cheek. 

Oh my god. I thought to myself. I haven't seen him this sad since Mema. It looks like all the happiness was drained out of his body.

He wipes his tear away and says "Umm we broke up" He looks down. I see more tears go down his face. Every tear that fell from his eyes he wiped it away from his face.

He looks up and started reading what people were writing in the chat.

"Guy.She's not a bitch." He says into the camera.

Its my first time ever hearing him curse.

"She said that she needed to work on herself.." He looks down.

But that's fine because I know that I have you guys." He looks back up at the camera and smiles.

"Anyways. The first place im going to on my tour is New York. I have to be at Rocco's place in..." He looks at his watch.

"In about 20 minutes.." He looks back up at the camera. He sighs then looks at his watch again.

"Ummm... I have to go now. I love you guys so much..." He looks up at the camera.

"I'll see you guys at New York." He smiles and makes a heart shape with his hand. After he made the heart shape he wiped another tear away and then it ended.

My heart crumbled into pieces when I saw the last tear fell from his face.

That was the last time I saw him. Every interview, and every video of Austin I try to avoid. But when I cant avoid it I cry and I feel vulnerable.

I couldn't take it anymore so I deactivated my Mahomie account. I tore down all my Austin posters that were over my wall and I threw out all my magazines of Austin. I slept in every day and I didn't eat. All I can think about is Austin.

I miss the way his eyes sparkle in the moonlight. The way he runs his hands through his soft hair. I miss seeing him smile whenever i make him laugh. The way that we hold hands on the beach. The way he hugs me with his strong arms. The one thing that I miss is the look in his eyes when he said he loved me. I truly miss that. I just wonder what he's thinking now.

:) How do you guys like it so far? Anyways If I get 30 votes for this Chapter, I'll make Chapter 37 :)