Chapter 40

Austins POV

"Why do you want me to see Austin?" She asks over text.

Should I answer back? I thought to myself. I look up at the bathroom door and I see the door knob twist. I jump back onto my bed and slip Alex's phone underneath my pillow. I took my phone back out and pretend I'm using it. The door opens.

"I am hungry. I'm gonna go downst..." Alex looks at his bed and points at it.

"Where's my phone?" He looks at me. I look up at him.

"I saw you go to the bathroom with it." I lied. Alex turns and walks back to the bathroom.

I wipe out his phone from underneath the pillow and texted Amber.

"Text me on Austins phone." I quickly deleted her text from Alex's phone so he doesn't know that she texted him. I threw his phone back onto his bed and pulled out my phone.

"Its not there." He looks back on his bed and said...

"Oh there it is" He walked over to his bed and grabbed his phone.

"Well. I'm gonna go downstairs to eat something..." He smiled and looked over to me.

"Wanna come?" He asks me.

I shook my head no and said "But can you get me some skittles from the vending machine?" He nodded his head and went out the door. Once he walked out someone texted me.

I looked and it was Amber.

Ambers POV

"Why do you want me to see Austin?" I texted Alex. I waited for him to respond. Then a couple of minutes later he said "Text me on Austins phone."

So I went over to Austins contact and sent him a text.

"Why do you want me to text you on Austins phone? Didn't you say that he didn't want to know?" I ask him.

"Didn't want to know what?" He said.

"Didn't want Austin to know that I'm gonna go over there in June." I texted back. Its like he's clueless.

"Why are you coming in June?" Alex asks me.

"Because you said that Austin wants to see me." I reminded him. I stared at my phone for a while. I suddenly got a text from Alexs cell.

What? But I'm texting Alex from Austins phone.

I clicked on the message from Alex.

He said "So when are you coming to New York and meet up with me at the concert?" I'm so confused. I thought Alex told me to text him on Austins phone.

"Alex?" I texted back.

"Yea its Alex who else?" He responded. I put my phone down thinking what's going on. A few minutes of thinking I picked my phone back up.

"You told me to text you on Austins phone." I sent back and waited.

Alex's POV

I plugged in my headphones and went in the elevator. Alone in the elevator all I heard is my stomach growl.

Oh yea. I have to text Amber.

I tapped on her contact and created a new message.

"So when are you coming to New York and meet up with me at the concert?" I texted her. I was standing there alone. All I can hear is my stomach growl.

"Alex?" She texted back.

"Yea its Alex. Who else?" How come she doesn't remember me. Oh well. The elevator doors swung open and I started to walk to the cafeteria but then my phone vibrated.

"You told me to text you on Austins phone." She said.

I was about to say "What are you talking about?" But it hit me. Austins talking to Amber on his phone.

I turned around to go in the elevator but it closed shut. I looked around and I saw a door with the sign Stairs.

I ran through the door and ran up 3 flights of stairs. I finally get to the floor with light blue carpets and I ran to room 174 (my room). I put my phone in my pocket. I took a big breathe and opened the door.

If I get 35 votes on this Chapter I'll make Chapter 41 :) Thanks for reading <3

Follow me on twitter ---> @Mahomies_Dream so I'll tell you guys when I'll update :)