Chapter 70

Austins POV

"Yea. you're gonna tell Amber right next to me." Alex said serious. He got up and walked to the bathroom.

But why can't you tell her? I asked myself laying down and looking at the ceiling.

I then hear Alex come out the bathroom. I sat up.

"I'll tell her when she gets her memory back." I said and he looked up at me. He walked over to the bed and sat down.

"After she recovers from the memory loss. I'll tell her. If she knows already." I continued. He then looks at me.

"Okay." He said holding his hand out to the right. We did our handshake and I got up.

"You better not screw this up Austin." He said looking down.

"I won't." I said walking out the door and went to the kitchen.

I took my phone out and I went on twitter. I haven't tweeted since 5 hours ago.

The last thing I tweeted was "Going to see Amber." I looked at all of the tweets that were below and so many said asked if we broke up.

This one Mahomie said "Why are you still seeing her? didn't you guys break up?" I tweet them "Because she has short term memory loss :(" After I tweeted that person the tweet got over 1 thousand RTs and Favs.

So many people were saying sorry. I don't know why they said sorry but I felted thankful.

I went in the cabinet and took out fruit loops. I took it, opened it and separated the paper from the roll. I kept it in my mouth and I started walking back to my room. I then see Alex, still staring at his phone on my bed.

"Where's Robert and Zach?" I asked Alex holding the fruit loop. He looked up from his phone.

"They went home. They're coming back tomorrow." He said looked back at his phone.

"Okay. I won't be here tomorrow .." I said making him look up from his phone.

"Why?" He said shrugging his shoulders.

"I'm going to New York with Amber?" I said. Ambers mom bought a ticket for me to go with Amber.

"Why?" Alex said confused.

"She told me that she's going to meet a guy on criaglist." I said looking down.