Chapter 18

Ambers POV

I see Austin come out the water. His surf board left marks on the sand.

He ran his hands through his hair and said "Are you staying for tonight? ... for the bonfire." He licked his lips and looked at me.

"Of course." I smiled.

"Okay" He looked down smiling. He set his board down. He grabbed his bag filled with clothes and went to the boys bathroom.

"I'm surprised Mahomies didn't attack him yet." I looked at Sara.

"I know right. Me too. Usually when he comes here. Mahomies are waiting for him." She sat up. I took out my phone out. I called Laura. She was my friend who came over that one day.

"Laura!"I screamed once she said hello.

"Have you been on twitter! Its filled with pictures of you and Austin!" She screamed back.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yea. A Mahomies tweeted "Let them be. Austin looks happy. Don't disturb them." Have any Mahomies come up to you or Austin?" She asked me.

"No. Nobody came up to us." I said shocked.

"I guess Mahomies are giving you some time with Austin." She laughed through the phone.

"Well I have to go Amber. I have to go food shopping with my mom. Bye !" She hanged up the phone. I shut off my phone.

I turned to Sara and sat down.

"Mahomies want me to spend time with Austin." Sara turned to me.

"Then spend time with him..." She smiled and  got up.  "Okay im done tanning." She walked to the girls bathroom. I sat back down on the sand. I can see Alex, Robert, and Zach still in the ocean. They were smiling and having fun. It was beautiful. The sun was about to set and the weather was cool. I sighed and said to myself "But how am I going to ...."

"But how are you going to what?" Austin came up from behind and hugged me. Both his arms were on my two shoulders and his hands folder together in front of me. His head rested on my left shoulder.

"Oh my gosh austin!! ..." I touched his soft arms and turned my head and smiled. He unwrapped his arms and sat next to me.

"You scared me." I laughed as he turned and looked at me.

"Did I really? " He smiled as he wrapped his right arm around me.

"Yea you did." I rested my head on his right shoulder. My heart was pounding.

Austins POV

I can feel her heart beating fast. But my heart was beating fast too. Her head was on my shoulder. Good thing she couldn't see me because I was smiling the whole time.

"Why arent you surfing?" She questioned me.

"I feel tired." I said back. But the real reason was that I wanted to spend time with her. Since im not going to be with her for a year, I want to spend as much time with her. There was an awkward silence but it felt calm and nice.

She sighed and said"The sunset is so beautiful." I couldnt help but turn to her and and say "Yea. It is."  She was beautiful. All of a sudden I grabbed her hand and held it. I shouldnt have done that because my hand was sweaty.

Ambers POV

Hes holding my hand. Oh My God. Austin Mahone is holding my hand. I thought to myself

I look at our hands folded together and smiled. After a few minutes he seperated his hand from my hand.

"Im sorry. My hand is sweaty."  He started wiping his hands on his shorts. I picked my head up from his shoulder. I laughed.

"Its okay my hand is sweaty too." I wiped my hands on towel and then I hear austin.

"um amber." I looked up at him and hes looking down at his hands.

"Yea?"  I questioned. I gulped and looked at him.

"About my tour..."

"Oh Austin. Its okay, I shouldn't have freaked out. Youre only going to be gone for 6 months. Right?" I interrupted him. He was silent.

"Right?" I questioned again.

"Look amber. My manager told me a few weeks ago that the tour was going to be 6 month but ..." He hesitated and looked away.

"But.." I said calmly.

"But ... a few days ago he said that the tour is going to last a year not 6 months." He looked at me.

I turned and looked at austin and all the words that came out of my mouth was the word "What?"

If this chapter gets 15 votes ill write chapter 19.. Please vote :)