Chapter 100

Ambers POV

"Yea I'm so happy I'm coming there tomorrow. I can't believe its June already !" I said screaming. A lady looked at me weird while I screamed.

"We all are excited to see you Amber." Alex said happily.

"Okay Alex. I'm heading to class. I'll call you later okay?" I asked him and he said okay. I walked into NYU with a cup of Starbucks on my right and homework on my left.

Well you obviously know that its been 9 months. And what have I have been doing in those 9 months?

Well I've been working part time at Starbucks because I needed money to help Nash pay for the loft. I only work part time because I'm in college. But I still get a lot money.

OH Did I tell you? I got a haircut. My hair was long and i got tired of it so I went to the salon and got it cut into a Bob.

As for Austin, I haven't talked to him since he told me that hes starting his tour again. And that was 2 months after I left.

I asked Alex about Austin and he wouldn't tell me a thing. The only people I've been talking to is everyone else but Austin. I wonder what he's doing.

Austins POV

"THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING OUT MAHOMIES!" I scream as I was walking back and forth on the gigantic stage.

"I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO MY RECORD LABEL, MY MANAGER AND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORTED ME ON THIS TOUR." I screamed and my Mahomies screamed loudly back at me.

"ONE MORE THING WHILE I GO ..." I said and the screaming started to die down.

"THANK YOU MAHOMIES FOR FOLLOWING ME ON MY TOUR. ILL SEE YOU GUYS ON MY NEXT TOUR. FLORIDA GOODNIGHT!" I screamed one last time and I ran backstage.

Everyone patted my back and told me that I did great. I made my way to my dressing room where the gang chilled at.

Robert and Zach told me that I was amazing and that i should let them sing for my next tour.

"That's a great idea." I joked while I dried myself with a small towel. Alex then pops in the room.

"You did great man." Alex patted my back.

"Thanks bro." I said laying on the couch and putting the towel over my eyes. As I was about to go to sleep Alex said something.

"What?" I asked.

"Amber's coming back." When he said that my heart stopped. I sat up and the towel fell on the floor.

"Today?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Tomorrow." He corrected me.

"That's great. I can't wait to see her." I said smiling at all 3 of them.

"Get some rest man." Alex said while walking out the door. Robert and Zach followed Alex. The door closed and i was left alone.

I looked at my ring that was on my left ring finger. I read She's The Only One out loud. I smiled to myself.

She is the only one. I thought as I laid back on the couch and thinking about Amber.

Ambers POV

I woke up just on time. Nash was making his smoothie in the kitchen and I was in my room packing. I took only one suitcase and filled it with clothes. I had more clothes at home in Florida. When i was done I walked out of my room with the ticket in my hand.

"Are you sure your gonna be alright for 3 months without me?" I asked Nash while taking his smoothie out of his hand and drinking it.

"I'll be fine without you Amber." He said taking the smoothie away from me.

"Anyways, I'm gonna make more videos with Cameron over the break." Nash said drinking the rest if the smoothie and putting it in the sink.

We both knew Cameron. Cameron Dallas. We were best friends in 8th grade but then I moved. I don't know how Nash knew Cameron but he said they were friends for the longest.

"Okay. Bye Nash. I'm going." I quickly hugged Nash and got out of there. Its not that I don't like Nash, I love Nash as a brother. But having a guy as a roommate is horrible. His rooms dirty and he never cleans after himself.

After I got out if the loft I found the nearest taxi and went to the airport which was about 30 minutes away.

I sat in the taxi cab looking at my ring and thinking about Austin and wonder why he didn't call.

Austins POV

We all met at Ambers house at 8 in the morning. Right now, it 3 in the afternoon. Everyone was there. Ambers mom, Alex, Sara, Zach, and Robert. We all were tired.

Ambers mom said that Ambers gonna be here any minutes. But I highly doubt it. So many thoughts popped in my mind.

Is she still single? What if she hooked up with Nash? What happened if she lost her ring. I closed my eyes and started to fall asleep.

I then hear "There she is!" Alex silently screamed. I looked at him and he's near the window looking out. I dashed to where he was and I looked as well. I see her come out of a taxi cab in front of the house.

She came out with a adidas hoodie, black pants, and black and white adidas.

Who gave her that hoodie? probably Nash. I thought.

"Back away from the window." I hear Alex say and I did. We all hid. Robert, and Zach hid behind the couch. Alex hid in the closet. Ambers mom and Sara was in the kitchen. I had no where else to go so I his behind the door.

I look a the door knob and I see it turn left then right. Then all of a sudden, it opens.

Ambers POV

I got out of the cab, got my suitcase and I turn and faced my house. 9 months ago I felt like I would never see my house again. I breathed in the Miami air and It felt like home.

I walked up to my front door and I struggled to open it. Finally it opened. I then walked in my home with the 1 filled suitcase.

"Amber!" I hear someone scream and its my mom running from the kitchen.

"MOM!" I screamed back and left my bag in front of the door. She reaches me hugged me tightly.

"I missed you so much!" I screamed. I can feel the tears forming. She then pulled away and looked at me.

"Your clothes .." Then she looked at my hair.

"Your hair!" She screamed. Then she started feeling it.

"You cut it into a Bob?" She asked me.

"Well .. I didn't cut it. A hair stylist cut it." I said touching my hair and laughing. I then look at the couch because I see it move.

"Whose there?" I asked as I was walking toward the couch. No one answered.

Then all of a sudden, everyone popped out everywhere. Robert and Zach behind the couch. Alex in the closet and Sara running from the kitchen. They all ran towards me and hugged me.

We all laughed. They all said that they missed me. They all started separating from me. I looked at all of them.

"Where's Austin?" I asked Alex and he was smiling. They all were smiling at me.

"No ones gonna tell me where Austin is.!" I screamed but played with them.

"I'm right here." I hear. His low yet raspy voice gave me goosebumps. Then i turned around wondering whats gonna happen next.

ndkshfekdje I'm gonna continue onto the next chapter because this chapter seemed long :)

Anyways ... if this chapter 120 votes, I'll make THE LAST CHAPTER :)