Chapter 72

Austin's POV

The game Amber showed me is like a matching game. You get 7 cards and you have to have 3 of the same cards and 4 or the same cards. Its kinda impossible but she always wins.

Amber turned to me with the deck of cards in her hands. I looked up and I see everyone putting there baggage in their compartments. Amber and I sat there waiting for everyone to settle down and sit in their seats.

"This games called Pair Pair." Amber said turning to me and smiling.

She remembers. I thought to myself.

But it makes it easier for me to help her remember us. I watched her deal out the 7 cards.

"Do you know how to play this game?" She said holding her cards in her hands. I nodded so she can tell me how to "play"

"So you just find pairs or a straight..." She pointed at the 3 cards on my hands.

"You have to do a straight pair." She said but I acted confused.

"Like 1,2,3 or 6,7,8 ... like that." She said smiling. She then pointed at the 4 cards.

"For this deck you have to have 2 pairs. Like 1 pair of 4s and 1 pair of 2s"  She said pulling her finger back.

"You got it?" She said smiling so I nodded.

We both took turns taking and leaving cards. A few minutes passed by and she sat there staring at her cards.

"ahhh I won!" She yelled. I looked around and laughed because everybody was looking at her.

"Shhhhh" I put my finger up to my lips to tell her to be quiet. I laughed.

"Okay" She said silently whispered to me. She put her cards down and I see a straight for the 3 cards and 2 pairs for the 4 cards.

"Wow." I said lifting my eyebrows. She sat there smiling.

"Do you want to play again?" She said taking back all the cards. I nodded and she started shuffling them.

I watched her distribute the cards evenly then I hear the speaker go on. Everyones talking settled down.

"Welcome to American Airlines...." I see Amber stop dealing the cards.

"Thank you for choosing this airline. We'll be in New York in 3 hours from now. So sit back and relax, refreshments are going to come around for you. Remember to buckle up your seatbelts and have a safe trip." The speaker turned off and I hear voices started to get louder and louder. I see Amber start putting the deck in its box.

I feel the person behind me accidentally kick my chair. Everyone started to buckle up. So I looked down and I buckled up as well.

I heard the click from the seatbelt and I relaxed a bit. I look over at Amber and she's sitting there with no seatbelt on.

Ambers POV

wow I'm finally on an airplane. I can't believe it. I thought to myself as I look at the others buckling their seatbelts. I then feel a tug on my waist.

I look down and I see Austin pulling on my seatbelt.

"What are you doing?" I said shocked. He looked up.

"I'm trying to put on your seatbelt." He said reaching over and connecting the two parts. I then hear a click.

He looks up at me and says "There you go." with a smile on his face.

That smile makes my day. I sat there looking at him as he looks out the window. I smiled as well and I sat there relaxing.

The plane begins to move and I quickly grab Austins hand. I close my eyes.

"Its okay." I hear Austins voice. I feel his thumb rub against my hand.

"Count to 10. It works for me." I hear him. I still had my eyes closed.

"1 ... 2 ... 3 ..." I feel the plane moving.

"4 ... 5 ..." The plane starts gaining speed.

"6 ... 7 ... 8 ..." I feel the whole plane tilt. I squeeze Austins hand tighter.

"9 .... 10" I open my eyes and I look at Austin. Hes sitting there smiling at me.

"Were in the sky." He says opening the window. I move my head back so I can see the clouds. I look down and I see nothing but green. I then relaxed my head on the chair and sighed.

"Don't worry you'll be alright" Austin said still holding my hand. I look down and our fingers were entwined together.

OMFG ... sorry I haven't been onnnn .. omfg my mom shut off the WiFi ! I had no WiFi :'( I'm so sorrrrry I love you guys :)

Thank you so much for reading it though :) I love you guys so much :(

If this Chapter gets 60 votes I'll make Chapter 73 :)