Chapter 27

Ambers POV

It felt like forever but its only been 30 minutes.

"So where are you taking me Austin?" I turned to Austin.

"Dont worry, We're almost there." He held my hand and kept looking at the road. His hand is sweaty but warm. Inside the car is warm and the windows were rolled half way done. It was pretty light outside. Normally at 7 PM the sun wouldnt be shining but it is. Then there it was. We pulled up to a boat dock.

"We're here" He looked at me and smiled still holding my hand.

"Where are we?" I asked curiously. He looked at me and smiled widely.

"You'll see" He raised his eyebrows, smiled, he lets go of my hand and opened his car door.

I watched him walk around the car over to my side. He opened my car door. I was going to get out by myself but i saw Austins hand in front of me. His hand was open and red. I look up and saw Austin smile and he looks at his hand. 

I take his soft hand and i get out of the low Lamborghini. He lets go of my hand so i can get out, he walks back to give me space. I get out of the car and I close the door shut. I turn to Austin slowly.

"What are we doing here?" I said. He looks at me and smirks.

"Come with me and you'll find out." He takes his hand out of his pocket and puts his hand out so I can take it. I grab his soft hands and we started walking toward the boat docks. As we reached the dock. I hear the ocean waves crash on the shore and birds above chirping. I look out and i see the sun going down really slowly. It was peaceful.

Purple, and blue colors filled the dark blue sky but all im worried about is Austin. We were the only ones there. It looked like the boardwalk in the jersey shore but instead of shops that were surrounding us, it was boats. Boats to the left and to the right of us.

We finally stop at a gigantic white boat. I look at it with awe.

I went over at the boat and touched it. Its been a long time since I went on a boat. My dad and I used to fish on a boat. Its the only way we get to hang out. Its been 5 years the last time I ever went on a boat. I never went on one after my dad died. Its the only memory I had for my dad.

"When did you buy a boat?" I turned and smiled at him. He looked up and went next to me.

Austins POV

"I had it for a long time." I looked at her. That was a lie. I bought it a couple of days ago. I was talking to her mom and her dad popped up in the conversation. Her mom said that Amber and her dad used to go fishing every weekend on a white boat. But after her dad died she never went on a boat. I thought if I bought a boat for Amber, she would be able to go fishing again.

"This looks exactly like my dads boat" She looked up at it again.

"You had a boat with your dad?" I asked her. I tried acting like I didn't know about her dad and the boat.

"Yea my dad bought a boat so we can fish..." She took her hand off the boat and looked at me.

"I cant go on it." She stepped away from the boat.

"Why?" I questioned.

"I can't tell you." She looked down and she sat down on the wood floor next to the boat.

I sat next to her and said "You can tell me." I rubbed her back and listened to what happened to her on the boat.

Here's Chapter 27 :D A lot of you guys have been asking for this chapter. I hope you guys like it :) If this chapter gets 25 votes, I'll make Chapter 28 :)

When We Met. (Austin Mahone Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें