Chapter 91

Ambers POV

"Hello?" I hear Austin say so I looked up. I see his phone held up against his ear.

"Yea hey mom." He said smiling and holding one of my shirts up.

"I'm at Ambers house." He said looking up at me.

"Oh you wanna say hi?" He said lifting his eyebrows up.

"Okay." He said taking his phone and putting it on speaker.

"Okay you're on speaker." Austin said holding his phone.

"Oh I am!" I hear his mom scream.

"Yea mom." He said laughing.

"Oh okay. HI AMBER!" she screamed through the phone. I laughed.

"Hi Michelle!" I screamed back.

"How was it? Did you have fun?" She asked me.

"It was fun but I have to go back there on the 26th." I said loudly. Austin smirked.

"Oh yea I heard about you going back there. why?" She asked me and I looked up at Austin.

He pushed the phone towards me to speak on the phone. I grabbed the phone and turned the speakers off. I got up and walked out the door.

"My mom said that she paid for fall and winter semesters at NYU." I said walking to the game room.

"Oh really ?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said laying down on the couch.

"Why can't you just take online schooling?" She suggested. I sat up and thought.

"I honestly don't know. My mom said that I would have a better education if I actually go to the school. I don't know." I said unsure.

"Its just that we all are gonna miss you A LOT" She emphasized on a lot. I listened to her.

"Austin's gonna miss you a lot." She said then it got silent.

"Okay Amber. If you want to talk just call me okay?" She asked.

"Okay Michelle." I said back.

"Oh and please tell Austin to be back at 9. I made lasagna." She said happily.