Chapter 6

Austins POV

I woke up the next morning with a sore neck. I got up from the couch wondering where Amber was. As i got up i stepped in a puddle of soda.

What is this? EWW.. Wheres Amber?

I looked around the kitchen, the basement, the dining room and even the downstairs bathroom. Nobody was here. I went upstairs. Once i got upstairs i saw 3 doors. One to the left, one to the right and one in front of me. I checked the door in front of me. it was a bathroom. Sink to the left and shower in front. i closed the bathroom door and checked in the left door. I opened the door and i saw a couch to the right and a flat screen TV to the left.  Remote controllers everywhere but what caught my eye was the PlayStation 4 and Xbox.

I didn't know she played the ps4 and Xbox.Or maybe her dad played. i don't know. I closed the "gaming room" and i went to the last door. I opened it and said "Amber?" i saw Ambers back.  She had back dimples.  As soon as she heard her name she turned around. "AUSTIN!!" she yelled.  i looked up and i saw them. Me. Her walls were all me. No wonder her mom said "He looks like that guy in your room. Your posters." While i was looking at her walls she pushed me out. She slammed the door and i was stuck outside.

Ambers POV

I woke up in Austins arms. He looks so peaceful. I slowly drifted off the couch so i don't wake up Austin. I was slowly walking away from Austin keeping eye contact on him so i can see whether or not he wakes up and then all of a sudden i bumped into the table in front of me. Soda spilled all over my shirt.

"DAMN IT." I. whispered to myself .

I looked at Austin to see if he's still sleeping, he is. I went upstairs to change  my shirt. I went to my drawer and i found a black oversized t shirt. I took off the wet and sticky shirt i had on and changed into the black shirt. Before i even know it Austin walks in my room. i turn around. and screamed "AUSTIN!!" He looked at my wall and started smiling. i pushed him out.I slammed the door and i put on the black shirt and i threw myself on my bed.

I've been gone for 5 minutes. 5 MINUTES! Are you kidding me? Now he probably thinks I'm a obsessive fan. Everything is ruined. i hate this. He couldn't just wait downstairs. NOOOOO he had to come upstairs. wow. This is so embarrassing.

Thinking of Austin laughing at me made me cry. I started crying on my pillow.

"Hey hey. don't cry. I can hear you crying" I heard Austin knocking on the door. This made me cry even more. I tried keeping quiet but I couldn't. I couple of minutes passed by and I stopped crying. Then I heard.

"It could've been worst right?" I smiled because I remember when I said that to him. I finally got out of the bed and checked myself in the mirror. My eyes were a little bit red and Im starting to have the sniffles. I turned the handle and opened the door.