Chapter 24

Ambers POV

"Um okay. Sit here Austin." I sat him down on my bed and took my pajamas from my closet and went to the bathroom to change. I looked back at him and said "Stay here. Ill be right back" He looked at me and nodded while holding his nose and I left.

I closed the bathroom door and started putting on my underwear and bra. While I was changing into my pajamas I thought of austin and what hes doing here. I almost tripped trying to get my pajama pants on. I put on my shirt and I grabbed the paper towel on the sink and rinsed it with cold water. I came back from the bathroom with the wet paper towel.

"Austin what are you doing here?" I said giving him the paper towel. He was holding his nose because it was bleeding.

"I got scared." He looked at me and took the paper towel and held it against his nose.

"Scared of what?" I asked him.

He looked at me and said "I dreamt that you fell off a building and there was a streak of blood coming down from youre head." He pointed at my head where he thought the blood was.

He looked down and said"I thought you were going to kill yourself." I was shocked because I never thought Austin would think about me killing myself. I know i used to cut myself but I would never kill myself.

I looked at him and said "I would never kill myself Austin." He bent his head down again like he felt guilty about something. I tried making eye contact but he didnt look at me.

"Is that the only reason you came here?" I asked him

He looked deep into my eyes and said "I am so sorry." He turned around to me and continued.

"Im so sorry about Maddie and everything that happened last night." I looked down but he grabbed my hand.

"And im so so sorry about agreeing with Maddie. im so stupid. I didn't mean it." He looked at me once again and said "Will you forgive me?"

I looked at him and he was red, his eyes were puffy.His nose looks perfectly fine but there was blood coming down it.

I smiled and said "I forgive you." Once I said that he hugged me. I couldnt help but smile. But then I noticed something. I pulled austin away.

"Why were you underneath my white bed sheet?" I asked him. He looked at me and smiled.

"I wanted to scare you." I looked down and smiled.

"You did scare me" I laughed. I took austins bloody towel and got up.

"Im gonna throw this out." He looked at me and smiled.

As Im walking out I hear"You didnt have to punch me." I looked back at Austin and hes smiling.

I said "Sorry,it's a reflex" I smiled and turnes away.

I opened the bathroom down and turned on the light. I threw out the paper towel and looked at myself in the mirror. I rested my hands on the counter and looked down at the sink. I sighed and then I felt someone hug me from behind. It was Austin. I looked up at the mirror and I see austin holding my stomach and his head resting on my right shoulder. I look at Austin in the mirror and the puffiness is starting to go away, his nose isnt bleeding anymore and hes starting to look like himself again. He starts kissing my neck and shoulder. I closed my eyes because it feels good. I turn to him and I look at him. He looks at me and smiles. He slowly leans in closer to me and kisses my lips. Hes holding onto my waist and kisses me hard. He then starts moving to my room. Still kissing him we flop onto my bed. Im laying down and he gets ontop of me. He leans back and smiles.

"Are you ready?" He asks me and I nodd my head.He then slowly takes off his shirt and I see his abbs. Then he leans over to me and starts kissing me again. He stops and looks at me and says "Are you sure?" I nodd and I bite my lips. He looks at my lips and slowly kisses me. He then looks down and starts pulling my pants off. His hands are cold so I start to moan. He throws my pants across the room and starts kissing me again. I start to unbuckle his jeans. I take it off and i see his American Eagle underwear. He looks at me and smiles. I throw his jeans across the room and I look at him. He looks at me and smiles. He then leans over and kisses me slow. I can feel his hands on my waist and his lips on my lips. Just as hes about to go in I hear the front door close and someone scream "AMBER ARE YOU AWAKE??"  We both stop and I look at the door. I dash to the door and I close it slowly. I pick up Austins pants and I throw it at him. He starts putting it on. As hes putting his pants back on I take my pajama pants and put them on. I hear someone walking up the stairs. We both look at each other and I run over to Austin.

I push him towards the closet and say"Austin go in the closet.GO" I close the closet door and once I closed the door my mom walks in.

"Amber?" She walks in the room. I look at her and said yea.

"Im going to have a night with the girls." When she said girls she means with her "girlfriends".

"Is that okay?" She asks me and I nodd.

As shes walking out my room she says "And if you want to see Austin, you can. Just be back by 7."

"Okay mom." She walks out my room. Then I hear footsteps walk down the stairs. I opened the closet door and I see Austin standing there with his jeans on without a shirt. I look at his abbs and I start blushing.

"Are you blushing?" He says to me. I look at him.

"No." I smile and i grab his hand and bring him towards my bed. I pick up his shirt from my bed and I give it to him. I look at him and hes staring at me. Hes not putting on his shirt.

"You are blushing. You're turning red!" He looks at me closer and I start smiling. I grab his hand and I open my room door amd walked in the gaming room.

"I am not blushing." I said as we entered the gaming room. I let go of Austins hand and opened the window. I turn back around to austin and then me and his lips smashed together. He grabs my sides and kisses me slowly. I kiss him back.

Our lips detach and he says "You were blushing." He smiles and so do I.

I look at the window and I say "You have to go." Austin goes up the window and turns around. 

He says "Meet me at the beach at 6. I need to tell you something important. " He smiles and turns away.

He takes one step and stops and says"One more thing..." I look at him.

"What?" I smile.

He turns to me and says "I love you." He slowly leans over and kisses me.

I pull away slowly and say "I love you too Austin." I can feel him smile and he turns away. I see him walk on the platform and stops at the tree. He puts his shirt back on and turns around to me. He blows a kiss to me and I smile. He laughs and he goes down the tree. After that i couldn't stop thinking about Austin. Hes perfect. Then I thought about what's going to happen tonight.

"What does he need to tell me?" I thought to myself as I closed the window and walked over to my room and plopped on my bed.

Whats going to happen tonight?

I think this chapter is cute :DD Besides that one scene ;D hahahah If this chapter gets 20 votes ill make chapter 25 :) Thanks for reading :)