Chapter 56

Austins POV

"Ill be back Amber." I said while getting up and heading towards the door. I put my hand on the handle and I hear someone cry out my name. I turn around.

"Yea?" I said tiredly. She smiled and looked down at her hands.

"I'll see you later right?" She asks me.

"Yea. of course." I said turning around and opening the door. I couldn't stop smiling. I started walking downstairs so i can get skittles in the vending machine.

Then I hear "What are you smiling about Austin?" I look up and I see Robert smiling.

"Oh nothing." I said looking down, smiling and thinking about Amber and I. I walked pasted Robert and I hear him calling my name again.

I turn around and said "What?"

"Good luck." He said.

"Good luck for what?" I ask him.

"For getting Amber back ..." He hesitated.

"I heard what the doctor told you after everyone left the room..." He said looking down. I stood there still smiling.

"You're going to get her back right?" He asked me. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Yea I'm gonna get her back." I turned back around and started walking towards the vending machine.

"We knew you would." I hear him shout out. I couldn't help but smile thinking about Amber and I being together again.

I stepped in front of the vending machine and bought skittles.

Finally. I'm so hungry. I thought to myself. I started opening the bag of skittles while walking back upstairs. I stop and thought of Amber.

Should I get Amber skittles too? I asked myself.

Yea I should get her skittles.

I started walking back to the vending machine. I reach in my pocket and took out 50 cents. I touched the buttons and got skittles. The skittle drop in the machine and I take it. I then start to walk back. As I'm walking back I think of skittles.

The red skittles are my favorite. I eat all the other flavored skittle besides the red ones. I eat them last.

I poked the elevator button and it dinged. The doors open and I walked in slowly savoring the flavor of the skittles. I was in the elevator alone listening to elevator music. The doors finally swing open and I start walking towards Ambers room.

I open the sliding doors and I see everyone in the room. Alex, Sara, Zach, Robert, Ambers mom, and of course Amber. Amber was sitting up in her bed and everyone was sitting on their chairs. Besides Alex. He was on crutches.

I walk over to Amber and gave her the bag of skittles I bought. She looked at it and smiled.

"Thanks Austin." She reached over and took the skittles. Her hand touched my hand. Once she touched my hand I got goosebumps.

I didn't notice that someone was standing behind me calling my name. I turned around and it was the doctor.

"Hey doc" I said calmly.

"I have some good news to tell you guys" He smiles and looked over at Amber.

Thanks for reading this Chapter :) you guys are great :D If this Chapter gets 45 votes, I'll make Chapter 57 :)

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

After this Chapter, I won't be able to update until Friday ... :'( I won't have any wifi this whole week :( I'm sorry guys ...