Chapter 51

Austins POV

I'm pretty sure I ran a red light trying to get to the hospital. Im so anxious to see what happened.

I finally reached the Miami hospital. Theres a gigantic sign that says EMERGENCY. I parked where the visitors park. I slammed my car door closed and I ran through the doors.

I went to the front desk.

"Did Amber McAllen go in the emergency room?" I asked really fast.

"Yes why?" The lady asks me.

"I'm one of her visitors." I said quitely.

"You can't go in there." She said looking at me weird.

"Why?!" I screamed.

"Don't scream at me young man." She said calmly. I walk away from the front desk. I then see Zach come out of the corner.

"Zach!!" I screamed. He looked up at me.

"Austin.. come on." He started running to the door that was on the side. He tried opening it but it didn't open.

He went up to the desk and said "Sally can you open the door please?"

"Sure Zach" She looked down and pressed a button. Zach opened the door and I ran through it. Zach was right behind me. I walk slower so he can catch up.

"How do you know that women?" I asked him.

"I just met her today.."

"Besides, she has a nametag." He laughed.

"Which room?" I asked him.

"That one." He pointed to the room to the corner. We both stopped at the room.

"Are you ready?" He asks me. I nod and he opens the door. As i walked in the room there was a curtain that separated me from her. I opened it and I looked.

I sighed and said "Zach.." He went next to me and laughed.

There was a kid that was the size of Logan laying on the bed. He was black.

"Zach. Amber isn't little black kid." I pushed his shoulder and walked out of the room. I went a lady that was behind a desk.

"Did they move Amber McAllen?" I asked her.

She looked down at her clipboard and nodded.

"Yea. She's in room 189." She looked up at me.

"Okay. Wheres room 189?" I ask her.

She smiled and said "You keep walking that way..." She pointed at the hallway to my left.

"You turn that corner.. You take the elevator up. Make a right once you get out of the elevator. Then you walk that hallway until you hit the end. At the end there would be a room. That's room 189" She smiled.

"okay thank you." I turned around and Zach was standing beside me.

"Wheres Amber?" Zach asks me.

"We have to go to room 189" I started walking down the hallway. Once we both got to the end of the hallway we turned the corner and we found a elevator.

We both walked in the elevator. The doors closed.

"Do you know what happened to her?" I asked Zach.

"I dont know bro. Sara got a call from this hospital and told her that Ambers been in a car accident. That's all I know." The doors open and we made a right. We both started walking. I saw a room at the end.

"That's the room." I pointed at it. Once we got to the room I got nervous. My hands were sweaty.

Zach opened the sliding doors and I walked in hoping someone can tell me what really happened to Amber.

:'( Thanks for reading guys ... If I get 40 votes on this Chapter, I'll make Chapter 52 :)