Chapter 73

Austins POV

"What would you like darling?" The lady with a blue uniform came up to me with a cart filled with refreshments.

"Can I have a bottle water?" I said quietly. She reached for the bottled water in her cart and gave it to me. She then looked to Amber then back at me.

"What about her?" I turned my head to look at Amber. Her head was resting on her arm and her eyes were closed.

I then looked at the women and said "Blanket?" She nodded her head and reached somewhere and took out a red blanket. She gave it to me.

"Anything else?" She said smiling faintly. I looked at Amber then back at her.

"No, uh thank you" I said with a smile. Once I said that she wheeled the cart forward.

I took the red blanket and wrapped it around her body. She looked peaceful. I smiled while looking at her and I then looked out the window. The bright sky made me squint my eyes.

Flying to New York isn't new for me. I fly everywhere. I then looked at my watch.

10:20. I thought to myself.

2 hours to go. What should I do?

I started looking around the airplane. Some people sleeping, some people staring out the window. I sat back down in my seat.

I should just go to sleep.

I took Ambers blanket and covered myself too. So were both using the blanket. I then closed my eyes trying to fall asleep.

As I was trying to fall asleep I feel Ambers head fall onto my left shoulder. My eyes opened wide. I looked down and I see her head on my shoulder.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head and rested my head on her head. This feels comfortable. It went blank.

Ambers POV

I woke up from the plane moving suddenly. My head lifted up fast. I look around and everythings normal.

I look down and I see a red blanket that covered me. I looked at Austin and I see his head on the window. The red blanket wasn't covering him.

I took the blanket that was on me and i covered him. I wanted to take my phone out to see the time but they wouldn't let me. It was still light outside so im guessing its about 11.

I'm still tired. My eyes feel heavy but im going to stay up. I look over at Austin and he looks like an angel sleeping. I can see his long eyelashes, his red lips. He looks amazing when he sleeps.

A couple minutes later Austins still sleeping and I'm not. The women in a blue suit walked passed by me.

"Miss" I said stopping her. She turns around.

"What is it darling?" She said smiling at me.

"What time is it?" I said. Once I asked her that question she looked at her brown leather watch.

"Its 11:10. Where almost to New York" She said smiling.

"Okay. Thank you." I said looking down. I thought the lady would keep on walking but she stood there. I looked up at her.

"Dont mind me asking but is he your boyfriend?" She asked me. For some reason I smiled.

"Um No. Were friends." I said looking at her. She smiled as well.

"Okay. I thought you were. If you guys were together, you two would look adorable together." She said smiling and walking away. I looked down smiling to myself. It made me think of when Austin and I dated.

We did look adorable together. I thought to myself and smiling.

I feel Austin move his arm. He jumps up and looks at me.

"Hey." He said with a low and raspy voice. He then moaned and started stretching his legs.

"Hey." I said back smiling at him, still thinking about Austin and I. He stops and sits up then looks at me.

"Why are you smiling?" He said scratching his eyebrows and grinning.

"Oh nothing ..." I said looking down at my hands. I see Austins hand touches mine. His cold hand touches my hand and gave me goosebumps.

"Tell me." He said lifting up eyebrows which made me see his hazel eyes.

"No. It would ruin things." I said unbuckling my belt. He lifted his hand off. I got up.

"Where are you going?" He said curiously.

"Bathroom." I turned back and smiled. I headed towards the bathroom.

I opened the small door and walked in. It looked like a small closet. The toilet was really close to the sink. I feel claustrophobia. I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself.

I turned on the sink and ran my fingers through the warm water. I cupped the water and bent down and splashed it on my face.

I took the white towel that was hanging and wiped my face. I looked back at the mirror and sighed quietly.

Should I tell him that I remember? I remember everything. He should already know that I remember everything right?

I mean i showed him the card game. He should remember. I'll just tell him. I should stop pretending.

ahhshjajajajsh Thank you so much for updating :)

just letting you guys know .. I update every other day ... :)

That means tomorrow I'm gonna be doing imagines on my Twitter account :) . then the day after tomorrow I update this Fanfic :)

Thanks for reading guys <333 If this Chapter gets 70 votes .. I'll make Chapter 74 :)