Chapter 57

Ambers POV

I'm getting out today. The doctor came in the room and told everyone that I'm getting out today. He said that my test results were great and that I can go.

"Yea I have my stuff with me." I told my mom while getting up from the hospital bed.

"Okay." She turned around and went in the bathroom.

I was stuck there by myself. Its about 3 o'clock in the afternoon and everyone went home. I walked to the chair that was next to my bed and I saw my clothes. They were folded and nicely put.

I took it off the chair and sat on the chair. My leg kinda hurts and I still have a mini headache. I sat there trying to remember what happened to me in my past life. I then closed my eyes.

Carnival lights and I see girls chasing after me. I then see me holding hands with the hazel eyes boy or Austin Mahone.
Why does his name sound so familiar? I asked myself out loud.

"Who?" I hear someone say to the left of me, where the door is. I turned towards the door. Its Austin. He's holding a dozen of red roses in his hands.

"W-Who are the flowers for?" I stuttered looking at the roses. He looks at it and smiles.

"Its for you." He said walking towards me. He hands me the roses and I smelled it.

"Its beautiful" I said looking up at him. Then all of a sudden I remember something like Deja Vu. When I said it was beautiful he smiled widely.

"So are you going right now?" He said looking down.

"uhhh yea. I'm gonna change then I'm gonna go. Why what happened?" I asked him. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Oh I was wondering if uh ... if uh" He was holding back for some odd reading.

"If what?" I walked a little closer to him.

"I was wondering if you wanna hang out today?" He asks me walking closer to me.

"Yea I would like that" I said turning my back on him. I put the flowers on the bed and I took my clothes and I walked towards the bathroom.

"Wait for me.. I have to change." I said. He nodded and smiled and then I walked in the bathroom.

I turned on the light and I see my mom standing near the door, listening to us.

"MOM!" I silently whisper as I shut the door. But all she did was smile.

"Do you remember him?" She asks me. I looked down and started thinking.

"I don't remember him mom but .." I stopped.

"What?" She said.

"But I feel like we had something." I said looking up. She was smiling but I was confused.

"Did we?" I said demanding her to tell me.

"I don't know." She shrugged and went to the door. Then she turned around and said.

"You'll only know if you go with him." She said opening the door and leaving me there.

Why does she want me to go with him? He could be a serial killer. I don't even know this Austin kid. He probably doesn't like me, I don't even know if I like him.

---++---------------++-------------++---

Sorry I haven't been updating guys .. its because I'm studying for my finals and I have projects due and all that stuff. I'm really sorry if this chapter was short. don't worry :) I'll update tomorrow :)