Chapter 43

Ambers POV

2 hours past by and im still on the highway. I look at the mini clock in my car and its 9:10.

Im so hungry. ahhhh.

I couldn't wait any longer. I saw a gigantic Starbucks sign. It had Starbucks logo and it said Next Right. I took the right and went to Starbucks.

There were so many cars and i can see that there is a line of customers. So I stopped at their drive through. I looked at the GPS and it said that I'll be at Orlando at 10. I drove up to the window and asked for a Grande Caramel Frappuccino.

I don't know why I ordered a caramel frappe. I never tried a Caramel Frappuccino until Austin showed it to me. I tried it the first time I went to Starbucks. Every time we go to Starbucks he would always order a Caramel Frappe. As I was waiting for the person in front of me to take their order I remember the day I tried my first Caramel Frappuccino.

Flashback.

"What do you want to get?" Austin asks me. We were next in line. I looked at the menu and wondered what to get. Its my first time ever going to Starbucks.

"I don't know. Its my first time going here" I looked at Austin. He turned to me in shock.

"This is your first time at Starbucks?" He said.

"Yea. Its my first time. Order for me" I insisted. He turned back around and wrapped his arm around me. We walked up to the register.

"Oh hey Austin." The lady said happily.

"Hey Sam." Austin looked up at her.

"The usual right?" She asks Austin. Austin looked at me and smiled.

"Yea. Um 2 Caramel Frappuccino." He looked back at her.

"Okay that will be $8.47" She said looking at Austin. He unwraps his arm around me reached in his pocket. He took out a green and white card.

"Here you go." Austin handed her the card. She swiped it and gave it back to him.

"Come on." His hand was behind my back leading me to where the seats were.

I say down on one if the high chairs and Austin was standing.

"Now what?" I ask him.

"Now we wait until they call my name." He smiles at me.

"You're going to love Caramel Frappuccino. It taste so good." He held me hand looked at it.

"Austin!" Someone called his name. He looks up at me and smiled.

"That's us." He let's go of my hand and went and got our drinks. As I sat there I can smell the caffeine fill the restaurant. I look around and I see girls staring at me. I see others in their computers while drinking their coffee.