Chapter 67

Ambers MOMS POV (This is Ambers moms point of view. Not to confuse you guys ;))

I got home and I saw Amber sitting on the couch staring at this one corner. I thought she saw a ghost or something but turns out she was trying to remember what she ate last night.

She started complaining to me that she doesn't remember what she did last night and she asked me why was there a bear sitting next to her.

"You should remember. Austin gave you that yesterday." I said holding her shoulder. But she stared off into the distance.

"Don't you remember ? you went to a carnival last night?" I said worried. But all she did was stare at a random spot.

"Amber?" I said worried. She then turned her head to me.

"Whose Amber?" She said serious.

"You're joking." I said chuckling a little bit thinking she's playing around with me.

"What are you talking about? I'm not Amber...." She touched her head.

"Or am i? What's happening?" She said sitting back.

"Okay Amber. Come on." I lifted her up from the couch. I told her to get ready. She ran upstairs and a couple of minutes later she asked where we were going.

I looked up at her and said "Where going to your doctor." We got in the car and started driving to her doctor. We walked in and no one as there. Were their first customers. I walked up to the front desk.

"May I help you?" The young nurse asked.

"Is Doctor Ruben here?" I asked her. She started flipping through papers and nodded.

"Yes, he's here. I'll call him over." She said smiling. I turned around and I see Amber sitting on the chair. Shes sitting cris cross apple sauce on the chair. I sat next to her and waited for Doctor Ruben.

A couple of minutes later Doctor Ruben came out the door and called me over. I got up, I took Amber and walked through the door with Doctor Ruben.

He walked into a small room and there's a foamy bed in front of me. Amber sat on the chair next to that bed and I walked outside with Doctor Ruben.

"What happened?" He said.

"She doesn't remember? She doesn't remember what happened last night. She seems confused." I said scared.