Chapter 90

Ambers POV

"AMBER HE'S HERE!!!' I hear someone yell from downstairs. I knew it was my mom but I tried blocking her out.

"OKAY!" I screamed back with my morning voice. I closed my eyes.

I was about to fall back asleep but I heard a creek noise from the door. I opened one eye and picked up my head to see who it was.

"Austin?" I asked.

"Yea." He said chuckling. I closed my eyes and covered my face with my blanket.

I feel him sit on the other side of my bed. I hear him take off his shoes and throw it on the floor. As both shoes hit the ground I hear a BABOOM.

I then feel Austins feet on the bed with me. I opened my eyes and I see his Nike socks in my face.

"Arggg Austin!" I screamed like I was annoyed. I hear him laugh.

"Its not funny. Its disgusting!" I yelled and turned the other way.

"Sorry." He lets out a soft laugh and he pulls his feet away from me. I close my eyes and try to enjoy the silence.

But I feel Austin touch my leg.

"Come on get up." He started shaking my leg.

"Nooo" I said whining. 

"Get up!!" He shouted at me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Okay." He said getting up from my bed.

"Get up." He demanded me.

"Okay. okay." I said opening my eyes a little and i see the sunlight shine on the curtain.

"I'm up." I said pushing the blanket away from me. I wore sweatpants and a large t-shirt with my hair in a messy bun.

I got from my bed and headed toward the bathroom. My eyes were heavy and I stood there in the bathroom with my eyes closed.

"BANG BANG BANG!" I hear someone banging on the door. I jumped.

"You better not be sleeping in there" I hear Austin's voice coming through the door.

"I'm awake." I shouted back.

I took my toothbrush and wet it by the water from the faucet and put toothpaste. I brushed my teeth for a couple of minutes and i rinsed and washed my face.

I went over to the face towel and wiped my face down dry. I looked myself in the mirror and looked at myself without make up.

To be honest i like it without make up. I fixed my bun in the mirror and opened the door.

There stood Austin with one hand against the door and the other in his pocket. When I opened the door he lifted his head up and smiled making me see his smile and a little dimple next to his lip.

Oh my god. I thought to myself.

"Have you been standing there the whole time?" I asked him as I walked to my room.