Chapter 97

Ambers POV

"Oh my god thank you so much!" The Mahomie screamed and fangirled with her friend.

I watched her grip the last golden ticket I had. She started freaking out and screaming.

She wore blue shorts and a Austin Mahone shirt. Her friend wore black sweat pants and the same Austin shirt the other girl was wearing.

"I love you so much !" The girl with the blue shorts screamed and wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight.

I look up and I see Austin singing on top of the stage with his guitar. He's sitting on a wooden stool and playing Beautiful Soul.

She pulled away from the hug and started crying.

"Awww don't cry." I said patting her back. I turned my head to look at Alex and he's standing beside me laughing.

"Oh my god. Can i tell you something?" She kinda screamed in my ear but I didn't mind.

"Yea what?" I screamed back and smiled.

"I love you and Austin. Like you guys are so perfect for each other." She screamed and I smiled. I didn't know what to say.

"Yea you guys are so perfect ..." The other girl came in and said to me.

"Every Mahomie ships you guys." She said screaming because the crowd was too loud. All I can do is smile.

"Hahah! well I hope you have a great time." I said walking away slowly.

"We will!!' She screamed and Alex and I started making our way backstage again.

We were going through doors to get backstage until I heard ...

"Okay guys ..." I keep on walking knowing that Austin's going to pick the U girl.

"You already know that I'm gonna pick the u girl ..." We got backstage and I watch Austin walk around with his red guitar. The crowd cheers.

"But im gonna pick someone special today ..." Austin said looking down and fixing the stool for the u girl to sit on.

"She's going to New York tomorrow for college and we all are gonna miss her so much ..." He said as my heart stopped.

Wait what? I thought to myself.

Am I gonna be the U Girl? I asked myself.

I looked at Alex and I see him smiling over at me.

"You already know her ..." He said smiling at the audience. The crowd of girls start screaming louder and louder.

"Come out here Amber." Austin looks over at my direction and waves at me to come to the stage. I hear billions of Mahomies screaming.