IV

Liam's POV

I went to wake Niall and Zayn up after I left Louis. Today we would just chill and watch some movies but I didn't want them sleeping too long because it would make it harder for them to go to sleep tonight.

"Niall, wake up bug. Come on, rise and shine, it's morning time." I cooed.

He rubbed his eyes and stretched a little, then he finally got up.

"Morning Li Li." He said and yawned.

"Morning Ni-bear, how'd you sleep?"

"Really good, the best in a while actually." He said.

"That's good. How 'bout you go into the kitchen where there's toast and have a bit of breakfast while I wake up Zaynie?" I offered.

He nodded and scampered off. Now I only had to get Zayn up.

"Zaynie, it's time to get up." I said while brushing my fingers through his hair.

He whined and turned over in the bed so he wasn't facing me and snuggled deeper into the covers.

"Zayn come on. It's morning, you've got to get up." I said again.

Nothing.

"Zayn, if your not up by the time I reach three then you can have 5 minutes in the corner. How does that sound?" I said getting fed up. No reply.

"One." I said warningly.

"Two."

"Th-"

"I'm up! I'm up!" He shouted while throwing himself out of bed.

"Next time you get up the first time your asked. The same with anything else, you do it the first time."

"Okay, I'm sorry Liam."

"It's okay bud, let's go and get breakfast then shall we?"

We walked into the kitchen to see Niall sitting there eating his toast alone. Harry and Louis must have went out already.

"Zayn, there's toast there, Louis and Harry are away to the shops so we'll get some cereal as well, the toast is just for this morning."

He nodded and the three of us sat down to eat our toast.

Louis POV

"Right Hazzie, we only need to get your pull ups and then we can go home. Okay baby?" I asked.

He shyly nodded. I took his hand and walked up the baby aisle. I looked at the ones made for pre teens but they looked much too big for him, because in all honesty, he looked about 7. I looked further down the aisle and saw a pack of Pampers size seven. They looked like they would fit him.

"Hey bud, how about these?" I asked.

"But they're nappies." He said.

"I know bud, but they're your size and plus, then you won't have to worry about the pull ups leaking." I offered.

"Okay, I guess." He mumbled and turned his head into my side.

Sensing his embarrassment, I decided to leave him alone and just buy the Pampers. We went to the check out and bought everything and he helped me load the car. He went to get in the front when I remembered what else I wanted to get from the store.