XLIX

Liam's POV

"Daddy! Daddy get up its Christmas and Santa's been!" Harry squealed while sitting on me.

"Harry what time is it?" I groaned while attempting to sit up in bed, however with the small child still sitting on me this proved to be quite a struggle.

"Half past six!" Harry said. "I've been awake since half past five but that was too early to get up and I knew you'd send me back to bed."

"Merry Christmas baby." Louis said waking up.

"Can I open my stocking now?" Harry asked and I chuckled.

"We need to wait for Zaynie and Niall to wake up first." I said and he nodded before sprinting back to his room.

"Zaynie! Ni Ni! Get up! Santa's been." Harry shouted.

"Santa's been?" I hear Niall ask.

Harry must give a nod because I can then hear a squeal of delight from Niall.

Louis and I go into their room and see that Niall and Harry are busy talking about how they knew they'd be on Santa's good list but Zayn is still sleeping. I go over to wake him up.

"Zaynie." I coo and shake him slightly. "Baby it's time to get up. Santa's been."

"Not for me." He mumbled.

"What? Of course Santa's left presents for you."

"Nuh uh. I'm on the naughty list, I'm always on the naughty list. My dad told me that." He said and my heart broke.

"Well Zee, I happen to know that there are a lot of presents in the living room with your name on it. Unless there are any other Zayns in this house?" I said smiling.

"Really?" He whispered and I nodded.

"Really bud. Why don't you come into Daddy and Papa's room first and open your stocking though." I said and lifted Zayn out of bed and straight into Lou and I's room.

"Right boys, time to open your stockings!" I said once Louis entered with Harry and Niall.

We all sat on Louis and I's bed and watched the boys open the presents in their stocking. They all got an iTunes gift card, slipper socks, a toothbrush, boxers, chocolate and a game each for the Wii. Harry also got a pack of dummies in his.

"So do you like them babies?" Louis asked and they all nodded.

"Well let's go to the living room then, I'm sure there's more presents there." I said and stood up from the bed.

Zayn latched onto my back for a piggy back and Niall clung to my front like a little koala. Louis had Harry on his hip.

"Wait a minute, first we need to get a certain little someone's nappy changed." Louis said.

He changed Harry's nappy expertly quick and then we all entered the living room. We had used the slightly larger couch for Zayn's presents, the smaller for Niall's and Harry's were on the floor.

"Look at all the presents Daddy!" Zayn said excitedly.

"I see that bud. Why don't you go and open some. I think the ones over there are yours." I said and pointed to his pile.

"All of them?" He asked astonished.

"Yeah, Santa knows how much of a good boy you've been." I said and he went and opened his presents.