XXXVII

Liam's POV

"Niall, we've got something we need to tell you." I said to the blond lad as he finished his homework. Louis, Niall and I all in the kitchen, with Louis and Niall sitting at the kitchen table doing their work while I make breakfast.

"What is it Daddy?" He asked.

"Tomorrow is your aunties funeral, the funeral director just called me, and I was wondering if you want to go. You don't have to, but if you want to go we'll all go with you. It's in Mullingar." I said.

His eyes watered a little at the mention of his aunt but then he nodded his head.

"I want to go Daddy, I want to see her one last time." He sniffled.

"That's perfectly fine baby, Papa and I will be here for you the whole way, okay? Now go and get your brothers to come in here." I said.

He ran away to get Zayn and Harry and I turned to Louis.

"Looks like we're going to need those plane tickets." I said and he nodded.

"I just bought them there. I had the webpage and the credit card details set up so I only had to press purchase when he said yes." Louis said.

"You're so organised baby." I said and he smiled.

"Dad what is it? I'm trying to FaceTime Justin." Zayn huffed as he entered the kitchen.

"Well that can wait for just a minute. I want you to pack a bag, we're flying to Ireland tonight at half past six, so that gives you about seven hours." I said and Zayn nodded.

"Pack a bag for you and give Niall a little hand with his. Don't worry about Harry though, I'll get his bag sorted." I said and he nodded and left.

"I'll get Harry's bag sorted Li, if you pack a bag for us?" Louis asked.

"Okay baby." I pecked his lips.

Louis POV

I packed Harry's bag in fifteen minutes, it's full of nappies, dummies, baby wipes, bottles, tops, trousers and a dress shirt and trousers along with a pair of smart shoes.

I checked Niall and Zayn's bags to make sure they had packed everything and only had to remind them both to put their toothbrushes in.

I got Harry ready for the flight as well, placing him in a nappy just in case. He's already voiced his nervousness for going on the plane as he's quite frightened of them.

*7 hours later*

"Flight 155 to Mullingar is calling all passengers with children to come forward to board the plane first."

Liam and I take the boys to the front, by passing all the old people who are glaring at us as they thought they'd get priority because they're old. Well not today grandpa! 

"Daddy I'm sacred." Harry said snuggling up to Liam's side.

"I know baby but we'll be fine. Don't worry, Daddy and Papa are right here." He cooed back.

"Papa?" Zayn said from sitting beside me.

"Yeah babe?"