LXXVI

3rd Persons POV

Harry had recently been given a phone by Liam and Louis as a reassurance for his safety. As Liam's business was growing he was also becoming quite famous, and also won the award for the Hottest CEO of the Year.

There was usually some type of pap or news reporter hanging about the family as of recently and Liam and Louis just thought it would be best for Harry to have a phone so that they can contact him if he stays at his friend's house.

However, Liam was reluctant to give his innocent baby Hazza a phone to begin with. He knew what social media could do to a child's wellbeing and mental health and didn't want his baby boy stumbling across something that would damage his innocence.

However, Harry was granted access to Instagram after having an argument (tantrum really) about how all of his classmates had Instagram and it made him feel left out.

Naturally, Louis took his baby boy's side as he couldn't stand to think of any of the boys being bullied for being different. Harry's Instagram account was set up by him and Louis and Harry was extremely happy.

Harry loved Instagram! He was able to keep in contact with people in his class and everyone would comment on his pictures and tell him how pretty he looked! He followed Zayn, Niall and Justin as well and Justin always liked Harry's pictures, to the younger boy's absolute joy.

"Papa should I put up this picture of this one?" Harry said, asking Louis for his opinion as he knew his Daddy didn't seem to know the difference between low lighting and high lighting - something that was extremely important in a picture to the young boy.

"I'd say this one baby. Both of them are really pretty but you look especially beautiful in this one."

"Look, even your little dimples are showing

"Look, even your little dimples are showing." Louis smiled and pinched Harry's cheeks.

Harry was quick to post the picture on Instagram and watched as the likes came flooding in. He was a popular child with a lot of friends and everyone liked him. Most of his friends were girls, just because he liked to play with the same things as them, like dress up and dolls.

KatieAnneMuir - Oh my god babe 😍 look amazing xx

KendallJenner - My bestie's incredible 💖💖

Lots of other comments surfaced as the number of likes continued to grow. Of course, Harry being the extremely modest child he was, would always thank the people who commented and compliment them in return.

Harry was just about to come off of Instagram when a notification caught his eye. It said that someone new had requested to follow him. With curiosity  empowering his senses he clicked on the boy who had requested to follow him, Ben's profile and blushed.