XLVII

Liam's POV

I picked the boys up from their last day of school before the Christmas holiday at one o'clock as the classes where finishing earlier. Zayn was bringing Justin back for dinner.

"Daddy! School's over!" Harry ran up to me and threw himself into my arms. I caught him and turned around with him in my arms.

"I know baby! No more school until after Santa's been!" I said enthusiastically.

Two minutes later and Niall came running up to hug me as well.

"Hey Ni-bear, how was your last say of school?" I asked.

"Great Daddy! We watched movies and played games all day!" He grinned.

"That sounds like great fun baby!" I said and he nodded.

"Where's Papa?" He asked.

"He's at home. He didn't go to school today." I said because Louis knew nothing productive would be done in class on the last day.

"Papa's naughty!" Harry shouted and I chuckled.

"Well baby, Papa wasn't doing anything important in school so he just thought he'd stay off so he could get some things ready for tonight." I said as we started walking towards the high school.

"Dad!" I heard someone shout and I looked over to see Zayn and Justin holding hands.

"Hey baby, how was your last day at school?" I asked.

"Good, we basically just watched movies all day." He said and I smiled.

"Hi Justin."

"Hi Liam, do you want me to take one of them." He said gesturing towards the two boys clinging onto me.

"If you don't mind. Niall, why don't you go to Justin." I said and handed Niall over to Justin who had his arms open.

"Hiya bud." Justin said while bouncing a giggling Niall on his hip.

We arrived home ten minutes later to see Louis with a Mrs Clause apron on baking some cookies.

"Papa!" Harry shouted from in my arms and tried to launch himself on Louis.

"Hey baby, how was school?" Louis asked and Harry told him the same thing he told me.

"Well I have cookies just coming out the oven soon so you should all go and relax until it's ready."

The boys retreated off to their rooms and I snuck up behind Louis.

"Do you know how sexy you look in that apron?" I whispered in his ear and he giggled.

"No, but you have a matching Mr Clause one." He said and I smiled fondly.

Zayn's POV

Justin and I climbed up to my top bunk which was a bit of a hassle but we managed it. He cuddled me close and played with my hair.

"How did I get so lucky Zee? Like honestly, you're fucking perfect." He said and I blushed.

"M'not perfect." I mumbled.