XXXIV

Zayn's POV

"Can we watch a movie?" I asked Justin while we were curled up on his bed, my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around me.

"Sure baby." He smiled. "What do you want to watch?"

"I don't mind, you pick." I said, just enjoying the presence of my boyfriend.

"Okay, let's watch Insidious." He said and I immediately tensed. Of course he picked a fucking horror film.

"Is something wrong Zaynie?" He asked chuckling.

"N-no." I said shakily.

"Are you sure? If you don't like horror movies all you have to do is say and I'll put on something that you'll maybe like. Perhaps a Disney movie?" He teased.

"Shut up Justin, I can watch a horror movie." I lied.

"Okay baby." Sarcasm lacing his voice.

"I can! And I'm not a baby." I huffed.

"Oh Zaynie," he said and pulled me onto his lap, "I know you're not. But you are my baby." He growled possessively.

"All yours." I hummed happily.

The opening wasn't too bad but the movie progressively got scarier. I kept hiding my face discreetly at the start but then it got absolutely terrifying and I didn't care if I looked like a wimp anymore. I turned my face into Justin's chest and felt the vibrations of his chuckle against my face.

"You okay princess?" He asked and I blushed but never the less shook my head no.

"Well what could be wrong with my baby?" He asked teasingly.

"I didn't like the movie." I said.

"Why not babe?" He smirked.

"Scary!" I pouted and snuggled further into his chest if that was even possible.

"Awwwww baby, don't worry, I'm here to protect you." He said while wrapping his arms around me tighter and kissed the top of my head.

I turned around to straddle Justin and then lean down to kiss him. He kissed back gently at fist but then he squeezed my bum to make me moan and giving him the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth.

"Zayn...." He moaned into the kiss.

A few minutes later my phone went off saying I had a text from Jay, one of our friends.

It read:

Hey Zayn, we never really got to speak at the party because Justin was hogging you but we should meet up and go to Costa or something soon to catch up!
Hope you're okay X

Justin leaned over my shoulder to read it and as soon as he was finished he was fuming.

"Who does he think he is? I'm your boyfriend, not him, so of course I was with you all night." Justin said angrily.

"We're just friends, I'm sure he was just being friendly. You know how mixed things can get on text message because you don't know the tone people are talking in." I tried to reason.