LXIV

Niall's POV

Things have been extremely boring lately, ever since Harry broke his arm Dad and Papa have been fussing over him more than usual and Zayn is just being, well... Zayn.

I'm really tired of it. Things go the same way, day in, day out and it's getting boring.

So I've decided to have a little bit of fun. You see, I was the only child for my Aunt Maeve so sometimes it's hard when you have to share that attention with two other people. So today I intend for Zayn and Harry to gain attention... But in an embarrassing way.

"Zayn!" I called.

"Yeah Ni?" He asked coming into the living room.

"Just wanted to talk to someone, Dad and Papa have been awfully busy with Harry lately." I said.

"Yeah, I know what you mean." He said and I smirked, the plan is going perfectly.

"They like him because he's their baby. Maybe if we were to act younger, like Harry, they'd like us more." I said.

"Maybe." He said and looked like he was actually considering this.

"It's not fair that Harry's getting all the attention." I continued.

"Yeah, maybe we should. It'd show them that we can be Dad and Papa's favourites too." He agreed.

"Yeah, well you think of what you're going to do to make you their baby and you should probably start calling Dad 'Daddy' because that's what Harry does. I'm gonna go see if the Wii is free." I said and got up, leaving Zayn alone in the living room with his thoughts.

I spotted Harry in our room and put phase two of the plan into action now that phase one was complete.

"Hey Hazza." I said and sat down beside him on his bed. "What're you doing?"

"Just playing with my stuffies." He replied.

"You see Hazza, that's just it. Dad and Papa prefer Zayn because he can be their big boy and he doesn't really play with stuffies. That's why they like him better than us. I think we should try and act older like Zayn so that Dad and Papa will like us more."

"If I do this then Daddy and Papa will like me?" He asked and I almost felt bad for putting him through this. Almost.

"Yeah, but if you do this you can't call Dad, Daddy. You have to call him Dad." I said and Harry nodded.

"Okay Niall." He said and I smirked knowing he's already trying it because he always calls me NiNi.

"See you later Haz, and remember; act older." I said as I left the room, seeing him nod.

Zayn's POV

Act like Harry. Try to get Dad and Papa to like you. Thoughts were running through my head as I contemplated how I was going to make them like me.

"Hey Zaynie." Dad said coming into the living room. Might as well start now.

"Hi Daddy." I said as he came to sit beside me.