XIX

Zayn's POV

I groan as someone shakes me awake. It's far too early to be up, especially when you know you've got school today.

Today, Dad has taken the day off of work and Papa is missing his college classes because we're going in to talk to my principle about the bullying.

"Zayn bud, it's time to get up. Come on now." A voice that I recognise as Papa's said.

I reluctantly leave my warm bed and trudge to the bathroom to shower. After I've had a quick shower, brushed my teeth and put my uniform on, I join everyone else in the kitchen for breakfast.

"Okay, so we'll drop Niall and Harry off first and then we'll go to your school Zayn because the meeting is at ten."

"What meeting?" Niall asked confused.

"It's nothing snowflake. Daddy and Papa are just going to talk to Zayn's principle because some boys are being mean to Zaynie." Dad said.

"Well that's not nice! Sure it's not Papa." Niall huffed.

"Yes you're right Ni, it's not nice at all. That's why we have to go in to get it sorted." Louis explains.

"Can I ask if Luke wants to come over this Friday?" Niall asked.

"Sure bug, I'll invite all of them. Callum, Ash and Mikey too." Dad said and Papa nodded in agreement.

"Yes they can all come over and we'll order take away. Maybe pizza or Chinese?" Papa suggested.

"We'll think about it later baby, right now we all need to start heading to the car." Dad said.

Harry, Niall and I all put our school blazers on and Dad and Papa put their coats on.

We all got in the car and I texted Callum. Because of the cutting incident I'm not allowed to walk to school with him for just now. And because I'm not walking with him Ash and Mikey won't let him walk alone, so he is driven to school as well.

From Zayn

Hey mate, I'm not going to be in the first couple of periods this morning.

From Calum

How not?

From Zayn

We have a meeting with the principle about Justin, Sam and Nathan bullying me.

From Calum

Are Justin and that gonna b there?

From Zayn

Yeah, and their buddies.

From Calum

Okay mate, I've got to go. I'll talk to you once you get out the meeting

From Zayn

Bye

I switch my phone off and realise we're now parked in front of Niall and Harry's school.

Papa takes them both to the door and then they both run in with their friends.

"Who were you texting?" Dad asked.

"Just Calum, was telling him I wouldn't be in the first few periods."

Papa gets back in the car and turns to me.

"Now Zayn, just because Justin, Sam and Nathan are in there does not mean that you lie. You tell the principle the whole truth, and don't leave anything out just because they're sitting there okay?" He asks.