LXXIII

3rd Persons POV

Zayn woke up the next morning engulfed in Justin's strong arms. He smiled to himself contentedly and relaxed, before realising that they had school today.

"J, we need to get up." Zayn said shaking his muscular boyfriend.

"No Zee." Justin whined and tightened his grip on Zayn's waist and pulled him closer to his chest again.

Zayn huffed and continued looking at the fairy lights that were still on above them. It was light outside and Zayn knew he'd have to shower this morning.

"Justin we have school. I have to shower." Zayn said and this caught Justin's attention.

"Alright, do you want to shower together? It'll save water." He smirked.

"I'll be ten minutes, you can go in after me." Zayn said as he untangled himself from Justin's arms and stood up.

"Ouch." He complained as he stood up straight. Justin laughed at him from the mattress.

"It's not funny Justin, I don't think I'll be able to walk." Zayn said whining.

"Okay Princess, I have an idea." Justin said and stood up as well.

He swooped Zayn into his arms bridal style, Zayn gave a surprised yelp but wrapped his arms around Justin's neck anyway.

"I'll carry you into the house, okay?" He said and pecked Zayn's nose.

Justin carried Zayn into the house and up to the bathroom, noticing Josh's absence. There was a note left on the kitchen table telling the boys that he had left to visit his girlfriend.

Justin placed Zayn on his feet and decided to run a quick bath for Zayn since he was really hurting.

"J, what're you doing?" Zayn asked as he heard the bath filling up instead of the shower.

"Thought you'd want a bath instead of a shower if you're sore. Plus, we've still got a lot of time before school."

Zayn undressed and stepped into the bubble bath, wincing as he sat down. Justin knelt at the edge of the bath and began washing him, massaging his shoulders as well.

"So what's Josh's girlfriend like?" Zayn asked as Justin managed his shoulders.

"She's really nice. It's just hard." Justin sighed.

"What's hard?"

"Well I've always thought of Josh as a big brother and we used to do things together all the time. We played Xbox, football etcetera but now all he does is hang out with Eve."

"Does he know you feel that way?" Zayn asked.

"He's not around enough anymore to talk to me. The notes have become a normal occurrence. When he took me for the tattoo yesterday that was the first time it's been just him and I for ages."

"Maybe you should try to talk to him about how you feel. I know Josh loves you like a little brother as well."

"You're right Princess, I'll talk to him tonight." Justin said massaging shampoo into Zayn's hair.