LXXIX

3rd Persons POV

"Just a little bit higher at your side, I think." Liam said as he and Justin attempted to put a giant 'Congratulations' banner on the wall.

"Dad what do you want us to do with the balloons?" Zayn asked, referring to all of the multi coloured balloons that he and Niall had been blowing up for the past hour.

"Just leave them there. In fact, could you pin some up on the wall? Next to the banner over there?" Liam asked, pointing to across the living room.

It was Louis' last ever exam today, and Liam was so proud of him for all of the hard work he'd put in. Also, since Louis went to high school and did a college course it meant that he had one more exam than everyone else. He had been really stressed for the last couple of weeks but he always came out of the exams feeling a lot better, as he knows he's done everything he can.

Liam planned to surprise him tonight with a small party (more like get-together) that would consist of their parents, Justin, Josh and the kids. Justin and Zayn had also just finished sitting their National 5 exams (equivalent to GCSEs) and Liam wanted to take everyone out to celebrate, but that would have to wait.

"What should I do Daddy?" Harry asked as he sat on the couch, really just watching everyone working around him.

"You can help Nana Jay when she gets here to ice the cupcakes she's made. I'm sure she'll let you put the sprinkles on too if you're a good boy."

"M'always a good boy Daddy."

"I know sweetheart."

"When's Nana coming? I've not seen her in ages." Niall asked. He was lying on the couch, face a little bit red from blowing up all those balloons, his inhaler was placed on the table in front of him just in case.

"She'll be here in about five minutes. You know she's been on a cruise for the past eight weeks with Dan so that's why you haven't seen her." Liam explained.

"Dan?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, remember Papa told you that he's Nana Jay's husband?" Liam said, stepping back to admire his and Justin's work on the banner.

"Is he Auntie Lottie and Fizzie's dad?" Niall asked, now more intrigued by the conversation.

"No, that was a man named Mark. Mark and Nana Jay were married for a little while and had Lottie, Fizzie, Daisy and Phoebe, but then they fell out and Nana Jay met Dan." Liam explained as he cocked his head to the side to make sure the banner was straight.

"Did Nana Jay and Mark not love each other anymore?" Harry questioned.

"Yeah baby, you could say that."

"That won't happen to you and Papa will it?" Harry asked worriedly, eyes starting to water.

"Of course not baby. Papa and I love each other very very much."

"Is that us Liam?" Justin asked and Liam nodded, satisfied with their work.

"Yeah, I'm going to pin some of the balloons up now but that's you off duty."

Liam pinned a couple of the balloons around the room where the different banners were. When he finished making sure everything was up properly his mission was then to get the boys ready.

"Niall, go put on some nice clothes. If you aren't sure of what to wear, Zayn'll help you." Liam instructed Niall.

Just as Niall, Zayn and Justin - who had brought a change of outfit - went to get dressed Jay came into the apartment and was greeted by Harry flinging himself at her, totally missing the smiley man standing behind her.