XXVII

Zayn's POV

"So, what do you want to do?" I awkwardly said to Justin as we took a seat on the couch, in front of the TV. Papa has gone into his and Dads room to do some uni work.

"I don't know, I'm cool with anything." He smiled and I almost got lost in his beautiful smile but quickly reminded myself not to stare and snapped my head to face another direction.

"How about we watch a movie? I would suggest video games but my head's sore right now and I don't know if I'd cope with the flashing lights of the shooting." I admitted.

"That's fine, what movie do you want to watch?" Justin asked.

"How about Grown Ups?" I offer.

"Yeah, that sounds great."

I set up the movie and get some popcorn and juice for both of us. When I come back into the living room he's already looking quite comfortable on the couch with a blanket draped over him.

"Are you cold? I can turn the heating up if you want?" I said.

"No, it's just cozy like this. Come join me." He smirked and I placed the two drinks and the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table and took a seat next to him leaving a comfortable distance in between us.

"Why you so far away Zaynie? I promise I don't bite. Unless you want me to." He winked.

"Justin!" I exclaimed.

"I'm just kidding, but come cuddle Zayn! I'm getting lonely without you." He pouted.

I sighed fondly and moved up to sit next to him. At first it was extremely awkward because I was really stiff sitting beside him but then he put his arm around me and I relaxed.

Once I started getting more comfortable I put my head on his chest and curled up into his side. One of his arms was still stretched round my waist and his hand rubbed soothing circles into my back.

"Justin, you're going to send me to sleep." I huffed.

"Awwww, is little Zaynie baby tired?" He teased.

"Yeah I am, and I'm going to fall asleep if you don't stop stroking my back like that." I blushed.

He stopped his actions and I was able to focus on the rest of the movie. Once it was over we decided to just talk for a bit.

"Let's play truths." He stated and I nodded.

"Sooo, is there anyone who takes your fancy at school right now?" He asked and I blushed.

"Ehm, yeah." I said blushing.

"Oh, who is it?" He asked and I smirked.

"I do believe that's another question and I also recall that it's now my turn?" I said slyly.

"Ugh, okay."

"Do you like anyone at the moment?" I asked.

"Yeah I do." He admitted and I nodded.

"So who's the lucky girl?" He asked and I was taken back a bit. Of course he knows I'm bi, he's probably just assuming it's a girl.